Update 2.75 feedback thread

Yeah, I have a question to Helen.
As you know, I played here only on Revoworlds. What should I do there with Helen?

We have been asking this question ever since The Envoy had announced this new ability of Helen´s in an InnoGames TV episode earlier this year - but never have received an answer.

DeletedUser

Helen should also affect revolt time. She will also become Hero of War now.

DeletedUser

Helen should also affect revolt time. She will also become Hero of War now.
What it all comes next my Friend..48h is're playing here impossible..because of any attacks on you..you'd better take care about..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

i really like the new cast a spell addition very easy to see easy to use as I am a simpleton

•Added the option to enable and disable animations.
•Implemented new city animations.

I talked to some beta players - and we agree that we have not found any new city animations or any option regarding animations in the settings. Would you please tell us where to find them?^^

---

i really like the new cast a spell addition very easy to see easy to use as I am a simpleton

I don´t mind the new spell screen but would have appreciated some more consistency.

- In the new city spell screen the gods and their spells are listed in columns, vertically, while in the spell overview and in the attack spell screen they have a horizontal layout

- The attack spell screen and the city spell screen had the same layout, but only the city spell screen was redesigned. Why?

- In the old city spell screen you chose a spell, saw its description on the right hand side of the screen, and then confirmed it ( (as you still do in the attack spell screen). In the new city spell screen the spell is cast as soon as you choose it - many players have been casting spells incidentally during these last two days since they are not used to this new handling.

- In the course of this redesign the spells "Call of the Ocean" and "Earthquake" have switched their order in the overviews, as well as "Treasures of the Underworld" and "Plague". Because of these changes we have got very friendly and caring enemies, helping us with the recruitment of ships and with silver all the time...^^

Joking aside, these changes and inconsistencies are causing some (unnecessary) problems.

---

Since update 2.75 our beloved and omnipresent hourglass seems to be wearing crape. There is a dark round shadow behind it that has not been there in 2.74. I don´t know whether this is a visual bug or intended - could not catch it in a screenshot so far.

Last edited:
I talked to some beta players - and we agree that we have not found any new city animations or any option regarding animations in the settings. Would you please tell us where to find them?^^

No answer here, unfortunately, but at least an answer in the German forum:

http://forum.de.grepolis.com/showthread.php?31236-Beta-Version-2-75&p=471760&viewfull=1#post471760

The city animations and the option to disable/enable animations will be part of a later update and should not have been mentioned in the changelog 2.75. Strange enough, since they had been mentioned in this week´s Community Update in the DevBlog as well.

DeletedUser

No answer here, unfortunately, but at least an answer in the German forum:

http://forum.de.grepolis.com/showthread.php?31236-Beta-Version-2-75&p=471760&viewfull=1#post471760

The city animations and the option to disable/enable animations will be part of a later update and should not have been mentioned in the changelog 2.75. Strange enough, since they had been mentioned in this week´s Community Update in the DevBlog as well.

I was about to communicate about them not being ready yet.

The changelog was changed. Have a look.

Seems as if you copied and pasted the changelog 2.75 for the live worlds now... The rebalancing was introduced on Beta with update 2.70.

By the way - have there been any changes at all after all those weeks of "testing"?

Last edited:
omstcimn62.jpg

And that´s the new hourglass? The uggliest thing I have ever seen in any browser game.

My great auntie had a dress with buttons like that - but that was four decades ago... :(

DeletedUser2820

Bad bad bad.. everythings that players don't want is into this changelog!! yuppiiiii!! -.-

And this function is disappear.. why?! The only good thing.. the power into the dock or barracks..

MxyGhEq.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems as if you copied and pasted the changelog 2.75 for the live worlds now... The rebalancing was introduced on Beta with update 2.70.

By the way - have there been any changes at all after all those weeks of "testing"?

I guess you are right with the changelog. I couldn't decide if it should be included or not.

According to the rebalacing, nothing has changed. The reference to "testing" was to see how the new values will affect the game.

DeletedUser2820

Sorry but.. Why whit changelog 2.75 was implemented "instant buy" only on italian, greek and russian servers??
I've see all the other forum (en. fr. es. etc.) but it isn't..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but.. It's possible that whit changelog 2.75 was implemented "instant buy" only on italian's servers??
I've see all the other forum (en. fr. es. etc.) but it isn't..

Oh dear!
I thought, there are much more space for improvements, but nothing happened. I am not really sure, why we give feedback to you, really not!
When will you upgrade all the other country live-servers? I think, it's time for me, to spend more time with my family!

DeletedUser

I have no informations about other live servers and the feature status.

Every feedback is forwarded to game designers and developers. We are doing our best to include those community suggestions into schedule. Thank you for the feedback.