Update 2.69 feedback thread

DeletedUser

Please let us know what do you think about the update 2. 69 :)

DeletedUser3517

This gold trade should not be implemented whatsoever. It is abusive and gives gold spenders a GREATER advantage than usual. So just please stop with this nonsense. Your main server, .en server and .us server has begun to riot with this nonsense.

This gold trade REALLY unbalances the game.

DeletedUser1914

Or it gives an extra dimension to the game:
Sometimes the bigger players force the noobs to send resources, or they will be conquered
Now the bigger players will force the noobs to send gold, or they will be conquered :p

DeletedUser3517

Do you understand the concept?

Scenario

I have the gold, you got the resources.

I give you a deal: 3000 silver for 50 gold.

You take it. Now I got both the gold and the tons of resources.
While on the other hand, you just lost a large portion of your resources and now your "gold" can't be used.

I get to 10000 points by the end of BP and you are ranked down there....

DeletedUser

Gold Trading..if I already read the..I get the coffee back up..would recommend changing the dealer..
smiley_emoticons_karte2_rot.gif

smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

I dont think it will work out
Why would people give gold for sourses ? Whene the sourses are for free to get
Or can i sell my sourses also to the farming villages on the islands and grepo gives me gold for it :smile:

As long you on my team i give it for free :wink:

Only the bought gold will be available for exchanges.

Is there a possible to test it here on Beta, without buying gold?
How does it work?

If you buy gold, on the first of August. For example 500 hundred gold. And you have to extend the advisors. Next day, I received for daily bonus 50 Gold and have to extend the fifths advisor. Of course for 100 Gold.
The last 50 Gold, I have. Is it possible to trade with it?

DeletedUser3517

Dear Geode,

If you don't quit with this nonsense, half of Grepolis will quit, do you understand me? You will lose your profits and Innnogames as you know it will fall.

For proof head to the . en grepolis forums. They are rioting. Just stop it. The game itself is already unbalanced and now YOU ARE UNBALANCING EVEN MORE. Let's talk about the roadmap that you said half a year ago. Oh yeah? Where's the WW revamp you were talking about, huh? What about the rebalancing and all that? Huh? What did you do about them? No all you think about is the gold. gold gold gold and even more gold as if you are addicted to only money ! Really? Now?

I'm really angry now. I played Grepolis because it was fair and right now, you implement this thing? Now it's pay to win?

Really?

Signed out and over

Rock5

DeletedUser

really they hope that there will be players to pay gold for resources.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

The sorting of the market-place list have to revised. The best will be, to have an own partition in the market-place offer.
Earlier, the best offer begin and the bad offer will find in the end. Now you can see the offer with the lowest gold ratio do starting the list. That's a point of big misunderstanding, I think, because nobody knows, that you will find in the end of the list offers resources versus resources without gold payments.
20140826goldhabg1mhqaevt.png

DeletedUser

The sorting of the market-place list have to revised. The best will be, to have an own partition in the market-place offer.
Earlier, the best offer begin and the bad offer will find in the end. Now you can see the offer with the lowest gold ratio do starting the list. That's a point of big misunderstanding, I think, because nobody knows, that you will find in the end of the list offers resources versus resources without gold payments.
20140826goldhabg1mhqaevt.png

I find it as a good idea.
In some cases, where many premium offers were made, players will have to scroll through multiple pages before they reach desired offers.

DeletedUser

I find it as a good idea.
In some cases, where many premium offers were made, players will have to scroll through multiple pages before they reach desired offers.

I like this..
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

This is stupid..
nqdsjnau10.jpg

regards
Geisti

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My Feedback to the new Feature Gold trading..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Please open the Door Geode..must pass me right..'re introducing here..is the marketplace actually no longer profiting from..use the marketplace to trade resources..do not have the time and not the desire..me to click here for hours of imagination Offer..the changes immediately so that you can take advantage of the marketplace again very sensible..

yyztoish34.jpg

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

I totally understand your frustration.
I will let you know if there are any decisions made with this issue.

Best,
Geode

DeletedUser

I totally understand your frustration.
I will let you know if there are any decisions made with this issue.

Best,
Geode

Thank you very much..

smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Geisti

Edit:
Another window would be nice, the public is when I select the marketplace. There I can choose what I want to trade in the marketplace, the current situation is simply unacceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i haven't play the game from the time that they cancel the multiple window attack/support (at the same target) and now this BS with the gold???? well good luck Inno and bye bye (SH)

I have heard, that it is not possible, to make a restart, if you have a gold-offer as an open order in the market.

As I hope actually you understand that I won't test it by myself. It would be kind of someone from the beta team can check the possibility of restart and delete an account with and without open/ closed sell/ purchase gold-trading offers.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

On your internal world test might..
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

regards
Geisti

Restart with Gold Offer in the market..

Step:1
jdfsltqw45.jpg

Step:2
pzrdiprt64.jpg