Update 2.67 feedback thread

DeletedUser

Please post here any ideas that come to you according to Update 2.67

2.67 looks like very interesting. Thank you, therefore.

As you have changed the most of the tutorial quest's, is there any chance, to get a list for the rewards?

Again, the correct version 2.67 cannot be selected for newly reported bugs in the bugtracker, since the new version is not available in the list of "affected versions".

DeletedUser

new feature unveiled by accident

Last edited by a moderator:
Either the feature is released and we have it in the game and in the changelog - or it is not yet released and we don´t have it in the game and in the changelog. Otherwise it is a bug.

post edited

I guess chosen21 was talking about this new phenomenon? This is a feedback thread for 2.67, and since this feature is not part of the 2.67 changelog, but has been part of the 2.67 update, respective screenshots should not be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This feature was not part of the 2.67 update. Please do not post any screenshots of it.
And yes, it's visibility may be treated as bug as the feature is not complete yet.

Thank you for reporting the issue.

And since when it is not allowed to post screenshots regarding bugs? What is the reason for this unnecessary and repeated censoring while the topic is discussed freely in other Grepolis forums?

Whoever might be interested in the screenshot of the new "premium inventory" and further information may contact me or visit the feedback thread for version 2.67 in the German forum. You will find the deleted screenshot on page 4 of that thread.

In my opinion it is crucial to discuss these plans before they will be implemented into the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And since when it is not allowed to post screenshots regarding bugs? What is the reason for this unnecessary and repeated censoring while the topic is discussed freely in other Grepolis forums?

Whoever might be interested in the screenshot of the new "premium inventory" and further information may contact me or visit the feedback thread for version 2.67 in the German forum. You will find the deleted screenshot on page 4 of that thread.

In my opinion it is crucial to discuss these plans before they will be implemented into the game.

I don't think it's worth it, to discuss here.
Rather talk to Adler94 :)

Well, as you know, Adler94 already commented on the issue in the German forum.

We have learned that the visibility of the new feature was not intended in version 2.67, but it is not helpful to deny that it is visible in version 2.67 here on Beta. The players on Beta should get information about the context of that feature as we did, instead of that inexplicable censoring of screenshots. It´s not a great mistery, after all, but part of the roadmap.

DeletedUser

This looks to be a big feature in the game and the devs will let us know once it is finalized and released. Until it is fully released on beta and in the changelog we don't need to see it or know about it since it could change throughout the development process. If the developers wanted feedback on this feature they will ask for it when they are ready. Talking about a feature that most players haven't seen in the game or know about does not do anything since most of us would not know how the feature works by just looking at a screenshot.

DeletedUser2543

This feature was not part of the 2.67 update. Please do not post any screenshots of it.
And yes, it's visibility may be treated as bug as the feature is not complete yet.

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Why schouldn't be posted Screenshoots from bugs? It doesn't matter if the bugs aren't parts of 2.67 but there are here!

This looks to be a big feature in the game and the devs will let us know once it is finalized and released. Until it is fully released on beta and in the changelog we don't need to see it or know about it since it could change throughout the development process. If the developers wanted feedback on this feature they will ask for it when they are ready. Talking about a feature that most players haven't seen in the game or know about does not do anything since most of us would not know how the feature works by just looking at a screenshot.

Exactly. And that´s why it should be explained as it has been explained in the German forum. Not only chosen21 and I stumbled across that feature, there are many more players concerned, and a reasonable reply in this feedback thread is the least that can be expected when a feature is in the game but not mentioned in the changelog.

And, btw., feedback should be taken into account no matter if it was asked for or not.

DeletedUser3428

Censorship is not a good way. Especially in a feedback thread of a beta market. Why should you censor bugs/new features/feedback? That seems very suspicious.
Then it's best to delete the whole thread and then close this beta market! If feedback is not welcome any longer, this whole beta market is pointless and ridiculous...
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser

Any feedback posted in these threads is always taken into consideration if that is your concern.

According to screenshot deletion, those were the instructions I received.

I hope you will remain a bit patient as this feature will become available in upcoming patches.

Have fun with Grepolis!

DeletedUser2058

Developed and than implemented the Bullshit and than ask us for the Feedback of this. Really intelligent? By your text it seems so.