Update 2.59 feedback thread

DeletedUser

Please share with us your opinion about the update.
Feedback .. I do not laugh .. has interested you ever here ..'re just here .. known to admit the new updates .. and then you read nothing back from you. Till the next update is due ..
smiley_emoticons_grab-schaufler2.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

Thank you for the opinion.

Please be aware, that every single post on this forum is being read by me and the feedback (if there is any) is always forwarded further.
Also some of the questions or issues are time consuming or require detailed informations from game developers to be properly answered.

I'm sure my forum presence will be more noticeable from now on.

Also please remember, if any questions appear, do not hesitate to visit proper forum section and post it there. It will be answered.

Have fun with Grepolis,
Geode

DeletedUser

How do you like the way the updates are going? Were the changes useful for you? How about the Easter Event?
Do you have any suggestions for us for upcoming updates?

Only once for now:
I updated the new app on my phone yesterday afternoon, and try to test the Easter Event for three times. Everything going well.
But today, as I try again to go via the App in the game, I have a big fail with it - the phone ask me, if I want to sent a error message to google.
I didn't want, and after this, I cleaned the cache, and everything was fine, again.

Perhaps, someone of you guys will test it?

DeletedUser

Do you have any suggestions for us for upcoming updates?
No update on Friday..the developers are home on weekends..Questions therefore can not be answered..the players are then alone..

regards
Geisti

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We had no issues with Easter Event on Mobile. Perhaps there is someone able to reproduce it?

We had no issues with Easter Event on Mobile. Perhaps there is someone able to reproduce it?

It was not the Easter Event, it was afterwards. But if you do not try it, you will have no issues, I am sure.
Also I am sure, there will be a couple of players, with the same problems. But surely, it's your decision!

Please be so kind, to accept my apologize, for this issue.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I misunderstood the issue. Please let us know if it repeats.