Update 2.57 feedback thread

DeletedUser

When can I finally put the funny IQ rewards in the calculation of my simulator? Not even something so simple, you get to the series, as you prefers to play on new things. And now me can lock here. :angry:

regards
Geisti

- Fixed some visual email issues;

I am wondering what "visual email issues" exactly have been fixed.

I have just tried to forward a message and have come across a change in the behaviour of the subject line. Now, on forwarding a message, you see an empty message field (and that´s something that should have been fixed, since it has always been a problem that you cannot see what you are forwarding at that stage), an empty recipient field, and an empty subject field (and that´s new in 2.57). In fact you cannot even be sure what you are forwarding at all, since now not only the text but even the title/subject of the message is missing at the time when you are adding the recipients.

An unnecessary and confusing change, and certainly no "fixing".

Features/Changes:
- New: the Alliance Finder! Have you ever started on a new world willing to join an alliance, but have been unsure about your choice of alliance? The alliance finder will help making your choice easier by providing an overview of all nearby alliances, also displaying the most vital information. This feature is mainly designed for new players who want to get into an alliance more easily.

Maybe you could give us a hint where this new feature is hidden in the game?

Last edited:

DeletedUser620

Maybe you could give us a hint where this new feature is hidden in the game?

Only alliance-less players can access the alliance finder via just clicking the "alliance" entry in the menu on the left :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2019

problem after the update

View attachment 128thats what i see ..the attack is hold on zeros about 10 minutes now..an ally has cs that supose entering the town at 19:11:12 server time...the problem is notised from other players too..thanks

DeletedUser

I have issues with support from one city to the next.

well with Ressis from one city to another.

DeletedUser

Training and building orders should be processed properly now. Same as with resouces.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser

My entire game is acting funny trade,troop movement, attacks everything is blinking and timer is stuck, I am not happy right now..

DeletedUser

I do not work coordinate system, the system of attack goes horribly wrong, tells me that the attack is over and I do not remove the warning or give me the report

DeletedUser

Nor do I work the alliance. No let me invite new users. I can not send messages. What do I do?

DeletedUser

We are actively working on these bugs. Thank you for taking them into our attention.