Update 2.50 and Christmas Event feedback thread

DeletedUser

We have updated the Beta servers with 2.50 versions. Let us know do you think about these improvements.

The Christmas Event will be launched shortly.

Update 2.50
Game

Features/Changes:
- Added new seasonal event "Tyche's Calendar" (the event will start on Monday);
- Players now should only receive one "construction queue" email until they login again once their construction queue is empty;
- Building notifications are now disabled by default.

Bugfixes:
- No email was sent when receiving a new in-game message;
- The amount of free population was not calculated correctly;
- In some cases the quick bar was not displayed properly after it had been edited;
- Attack and support commands were not clickable in the commands overview;
- The duration of the spell "Call of the Ocean" was not properly displayed.

Last edited by John Doe; Today at 17:59.

DeletedUser

The event will start on Monday at 12:00 O'clock and will be speeded up four times (each 6 hours = additional feature in the Calendar).

Have fun!

Abigaill

Centaur
OK, event started a little after 12, but the event has a 10 day countdown timer and there are 25 daily events. If it was sped up by 4x, shouldn't we see 6.25 days?

Also, a bug ... the help (?) icon links to Grepolympia Wiki.

Last edited:

Slietie

Hydra
OK, event started a little after 12, but the event has a 10 day countdown timer and there are 25 daily events. If it was sped up by 4x, shouldn't we see 6.25 days?
Maybe I'm blind, but I see only 24 rewards:p We need 6 days to open all of them. The remaining 4 days are most likely due to the fact, that some players may want to collect the rewards later on.
Also, a bug ... the help (?) icon links to Grepolympia Wiki.
The link will be replaced to a proper one once released on regular worlds. It's never consider as a bug on beta servers.

Abigaill

Centaur
Ummm ... well if it's like last years event, you have to pay 50 gold to open doors you missed on the day they were available. I don't think you need 4 extra days to hope players will blow more gold. OK, 24 events = 6 days, not 10
I guess I just eat my words if by 18:00 the second reward is available.

Anything that doesn't work correctly IS a bug, that's the whole purpose of the beta server, to find the mistakes.

Last edited:

Abigaill

Centaur
what is this :unhappy:
Screenshot

Exactly what is this BS? And another with receiving 750 favor, and I got one that said 62,500 resources - the pop cap, favor cap and resources cap prevent you from getting these rewards, but innogames has no problem changing you gold for additional spin attempts to receive them!!!
I know this is beta and some of the rewards are exaggerated for it, but don't offer rewards that don't work or are impossible to get if it may cost me money!!
Since this is beta world, all the additional spins should be FREE

DeletedUser

You are given gold to test features.

All that giving you the spins for free would do is give you extra spells... This is the beta server, it is designed to find bugs, not for you to actually play properly.

Abigaill

Centaur
300 gold a month doesn't go very far, especially when it cost 1000 gold a month to keep the advisors.
The point is if I have to pay 50 gold to get another spin, the reward should work. I've reported the silly rewards as bugs (I got 1500 slingers per hour for 4 hours - anyone have a city with 6000 free pop?) and been told they are not bugs.
But you are correct, this is the beta server - we are testing it for innogames - we shouldn't have to pay them for the privilege of troubleshooting their game.