tyche's advent calendar

• Thread starter DeletedUser2934
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I would like to see a new reward if you spend 50 coin's. Also if you spend the 100 coin to "refill the wheel" it's still the same rewards

DeletedUser

Is good but the rise from 50 to 100 and maybe more is not good for people they don't have much gold. 50 for each spin I think it's enough.

DeletedUser

Also, again because my friend Geode..how was your vacation..relaxing
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Will not me longer upset about your breaks here, finally have a responsibility here!!!!!!!!!!!

regards
your Friend
Geisti

DeletedUser

Halfway through the event - still no answers to questions that wouldn't even have been needed, if we'd get the information on how the event is supposed to work before testing!

As I started only a few days before the event started and after a weekend of being bullied by someone with a smaller polis but who has clearly filled up on event troops - I'm really getting to hate the event. And on top of that, my inventory is clogged up with troops and rituals I can't use.

This event is clearly no good for new worlds!

If the missing reset of the Gold Buttons is a bug that we've asked about, reported and critisised here - but still makes it to the Live Worlds I won't be investing a single Gold in the event.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your reply Drapa - shame none of the officials think it's worth their time to answer.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the reports. This is a factor to consider, regardless. We will keep you informed if anything changes.

DeletedUser

21 wheels opened and I find up to 5 resource packages of different kinds in one wheel. And up to 4 different troop packages in one wheel.
I find 18 Rituals of different kinds all together. I can cet good amounts of both Harpy and Erinny, and boatts.. Both Bir and lS..

But where is the posibilities to get FAVOR?? 3 in 21 wheels, and dont think you get them on the first try. Need at least 3 spins to get them.
Favor runs the rest of the Myth. units. Favor runs speedbuild troops/boats. EQ`s, Pest, Lightning..........................

Need to be more favor in those things, and thats not only for the calendar

It's really unbelievable, but the christmas tests are finished tomorrow. Christmas Event on Beta is gone and the selling off are finished.
But first of all, I want to start with this really really unbelievable and fantastic graphics. Ricardo is right, the graphics team are really outdid themselves this year. As I am don't like the graphics of the new city overview, it will be fine, if this competent graphic artist, will have a look on this. There should be much more room for improvements.
And I am a fan of the new rituals, they are fantastic. In Tyche's calendar are a few more of it and it's everytime a big surprise for all my friends and also for my enemies.
On the other Hand, if you introduce a new figure like this rituals, it will be fine, to have a forward looking on the bugs, they having. For the „Lightning bolt“ it looks like, that nobody have try it before and checked the reports. Other Rituals are don't work, as they should be, and it is not so tricky, to check it in front of the update, don't it?
But now back to tyche's calendar. It looks like a big shopping center. Choose something and buy it. I can understand, if you want to introduce more possibilities to earn money against benefits for the player. But it is more fair play, to introduce a benefit shop with special high prices for several facilities and do not named it christmas event. My vision for a christmas event are a couple of presents packed by a gift package, so you can not see, where to spend the money.

DeletedUser

When the last Kalendersheets
flattern through the winterstreets
and Dezemberwind is blowing
then ist everybody knowing
that it is not allzuweit
she does come the Weihnachtszeit

All the Menschen, Leute, people
flippen out of ihr warm Stüble
run to Kaufhof, Aldi, Mess
make Konsum and business,
kaufen this und jene things
and the churchturmglocke rings.

Manche holen sich a Tännchen
when this brennt they cry "Attention".
Rufen for the Feuerwehr
"Please come quick to löschen her!"
Goes the Tännchen off in Rauch
they are standing on the Schlauch.

In the kitchen of the house
mother makes the Christmasschmaus.
She is working, schufts and bakes
the hit is now her Joghurtkeks
and the Opa says als Tester
"We are killed bis to Silvester".
Then he fills the last Glas wine-
yes this is the christmastime!

Day by day does so vergang
and the holy night does come
you can think, you can remember
this is immer in Dezember.

Then the childrenlein are coming
candle-Wachs is abwärts running.
Bing of Crosby Christmas sings
while the Towerglocke rings
and the angels look so fine
well this is the Weihnachtstime.

Baby-eyes are kugelrund
the family feels kerngesund
when unterm Weihnachtsbaum they're hocking
then nothing can them ever shocking.
They are happy, are so fine
this happens in the christmastime.

The animals all in the house
the Hund, the Katz, the bird, the Maus,
are turning round the Weihnachtsstress,
enjoy this as never nie
well they find Kitekat and Chappi
in the Geschenkkarton of Papi.

The family behins to sing
and wieder does a Glöckchen ring.
Zum Song vom grünen Tannenbaum
the Tränen rennen down and down.
bis our mother plötzlich flennt
"The christmas-Gans im Ofen brennt!"
Her nose indeed is very fine
ENDE OF THE WEIHNACHTSTIME

kobalt

Divine Envoy
Nice Tyche's Advent Calendar guys...well done....keep on gathering gold....if you continue to make the game more and more expensive you will be left to play alone in here.
Totally useless cause only with gold now we can earn something (as everyone realizes this is the continuation of previous Tyche's Calendar).

DeletedUser

We will have this issue fixed ASAP. Thank you for report :)

DeletedUser

In Headquarter all employees actually should have left for the day :smile: They are back tomorrow.
Then I believe you once..missing then yes another day from the calendar..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

_ _ _ _
For You..^^
smiley_emoticons_grab-schaufler2.gif

Geisti