Divine Envoy
kayleia5242
Beta World 16
google chrome
Reproduction steps
  1. .
  2. .
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see)
My troops were sent back to my city when my city was under takeover by an alliance member. And killed his siege. The troops just appeared in the city. I wasn't even on the computer at the time. The screenshot is the only report that was sent.
How it should be

Screenshot:

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    289.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
When your city is under siege, any troops of that city returning home will attack the siege - that´s a rule many players use against unwanted sieges on conquest worlds, btw. I guess you had "parked" the city´s troops in another player´s city so that your city was empty when the occupier arrived with his very small force; and obviously the owner of the city where you had parked your city´s troops sent them back after the CS had arrived, not aware of the fact that they would attack the siege. Or you had sent the troops out as an attack movement, and they attacked the siege on their return. That´s why your troops attacked the siege in their home town even though you might not have been on-line at that time. and even though this was supposed to be a "friendly take-over".

when my city was under takeover by an alliance member

Btw., the occupier was not a member of your alliance but a member of United.

Last edited: