Transport Ships

DeletedUser

SUGGESTION​

When a player has multiple towns he should be able to control his ships no matter where they originated from. Example:

Town A sent 20 transport ships to Town B carrying 100 swordsmen. When Ships arrive at Town B and unloads the Swordsmen a player should be able to send those ships out on another mission without having to first send them back to Town A to receive new orders.

This should also be the case with Naval and Land Units. Example:

Town A sent out 100 Swordsmen to a neighboring Island to a town occupied by an alliance member. Once the Transport ships unloaded the Swordsmen The player should be able to launch an attack to whatever town is on the Island he/she had sent the Swordsmen, likewise if I sent 50 Biremes to support an alliance member and once they had arrived to that members town I should be able to choose whether or not to launch an attack on any port on that Island.

DeletedUser

This will not happen: Your alliance could start collecting huge amounts of offensive troops in one area, and at a given time attack an enemy who then has no chance whatsoever due to the lack of time he has in this scenario.

DeletedUser

SUGGESTION​

When a player has multiple towns he should be able to control his ships no matter where they originated from. Example:

Town A sent 20 transport ships to Town B carrying 100 swordsmen. When Ships arrive at Town B and unloads the Swordsmen a player should be able to send those ships out on another mission without having to first send them back to Town A to receive new orders.

This should also be the case with Naval and Land Units. Example:

Town A sent out 100 Swordsmen to a neighboring Island to a town occupied by an alliance member. Once the Transport ships unloaded the Swordsmen The player should be able to launch an attack to whatever town is on the Island he/she had sent the Swordsmen, likewise if I sent 50 Biremes to support an alliance member and once they had arrived to that members town I should be able to choose whether or not to launch an attack on any port on that Island.

first idea has good logic and will make defence much more efective than it alreay is ...doubt they ll even think to impement this tho

and second idea is just ridiculously overpowered :)) NO

DeletedUser

first idea has good logic and will make defence much more efective than it alreay is ...doubt they ll even think to impement this tho

and second idea is just ridiculously overpowered :)) NO

All that the administrators would be changing is that if you transport military units from one of your towns to another one of your towns then the troops sent would be counted as part of that town so that we can send troops on a mission that way. I know that seems over powering well the perhaps we can implement this feature on a faster server.

DeletedUser

one way this could work is if you could POST units to a town

town A 'posts' units to town B
town B must have enough free pop to support them and have researched the units in the academy

would need another tab for POSTING units
so is quite a lot of work i guess

DeletedUser

one way this could work is if you could POST units to a town

town A 'posts' units to town B
town B must have enough free pop to support them and have researched the units in the academy

would need another tab for POSTING units
so is quite a lot of work i guess

I think they should leave everything the way that it is the only thing they would need to change is add an icon if you are clicking on your own town and let the icon say something like "station troops".
We should be able to send troops freely between our own cities without the population on a receiving city affecting the amount of troops we can send to them town.

DeletedUser

This is very similar to an idea posted in the International forum. It did not receive a very warm welcome. An idea that did get a good deal of approval was to be able to build staging areas on the small islands, it was forwarded to the Devs, but there has been no action on it.