Fixed Training Manticores

Server : zz2

Since today on a specific town where I am growing manticores, I keep having the same issue from both browser and google app.

From Browser:
When I am trying to create a new manticore I keep getting internal error most of times (and some time error regarding resources)
I have to refresh browser couple of times and on 3rd or 4th time I will be able to see the manticore in the queue.
I also noticed that on other case on same town I got the internal error message and after refreshing manticore was placed in queue for creation.

From the android app on the same very town I keep getting error of insufficient resources as you can see from attached screenshot.
f7648a999e314ee391911b855095650a.png

despite having free population and enough resources to create more than one manticore (favor was more than 270 as far as I recall)

Same issue just now with other town trying to create Erinys....
On first click on green tick to create one Eriny got internal error.
Pressed again (so as to take screenshot) got the resources error

a8ff5c2c2868472eb24fe9b8d41778b1.png

and by refreshing page...

aa105a05762d4239beab6bf7748cb558.png

I noticed this only on those two towns with mythical, as on other town where I am currently making fire ships I am having no issues.

For the manticores I had just cleared cache/cookies, disable addons and got error
but issue occured again with eriny despite having enabled them back which means addons have nothing to do.

Will try to find a town to also test with land troops as well.... (unless someone else has same issue)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Honestly we had an issue that showed "Internal error" while trying to recruit myth units, now I see that for you it says something about resources... i'll add this to my report, thanks!

And just managed to also capture the internal error message

af8c9943483542d7a12a80440c808cdd.png

and again (as previously described) the second time that the green tick was pressed got the resources error (most probably because unit was set in queue but not visible) and upon F5-refresh evertyhing was in place!!
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Correct. The recruiting orders are queued but are visible in the queue only after F5. Since the resources and favor displayed will also be updated correctly only after F5, you will keep getting error messages about missing resources and favour while trying to recruit more myths.

Only mythical units are concerned - which makes me wonder whether the update 2.125 really has been "empty" to date.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Well, it was empty of relevant things that can be interesting for the majority of players, obviously we just didn't add +1 on 2.124 :p
The bug was a side effect on a backend change related to some JSON tracking files, but it's not something to write on a game changelos since I'm not sure that everyone knows that JSON is ^^