Thracian Conquest and Update 2.65 Feedback thread

DeletedUser

Please leave your feedback here. Do you like our newest event?

DeletedUser3476

O MY God! It is the coolest event ever on Grepolis!

DeletedUser

It's great,

excellent mini game with very interesting and excitement rewards!!

DeletedUser1929

The thracian conquest looks nice, i won't oppose that, but, can anybody tell me how the hell can I get mercenaries groups without paying? Because I have an account of more than 35 cities, 10 of which are still building, and half of which are almost empty. I built, I researched, I recruited... and still I haven't earned a single new group...

DeletedUser

Small update on this issue:
We didn't adjust the drop rates for the event "The Thracian Conquest" and due to the high world speed, the drop chances are extremely low.

There will be an update tomorrow which will boost the drop chances significantly so you can easily play around with the event! These drop chances are only for testing purposes and are nowhere near the range we will see on live worlds.

DeletedUser

increase it whit 30% so everyone has a fear possebility?
also the ammount of merchants is somethimes insane!
reduse this to max 10 and not like i had yesterday 16 (that is a bit too mutch don't you think!)
so it's also a bit more nutral
30% more and eazyer
but also a max of 10 merches (whould be you'r lucky day or something??)

DeletedUser3193

Battlefield 8 reward is 29000 resources...beta warehouse only hold 25500

luz.luah

Divine Envoy
the rewards greater than the capacity of the warehouse of favors of Gods , see this image in the print screen.

GCktyl7.png

DeletedUser

those are trolls it also has to be fun for the producers to troll you guys don't you think? XD
well i enjoy it a lot even if it's 1000 flavour or 100k resources haha

No, it will catch ervery live-world, only for the prices, only for Heroes there are changes.
If you want to know this exactly, I have to look at the German Forum. The Envoy have posted it there.

DeletedUser

I believe that this event needs more days than the usual