Thessalonike Love Messages

DeletedUser

valentines_2015_logo.png

Leave you love messages in the post below :)

DeletedUser

Of course, again without Beta Test..why should this be tested also..but let the players see the live worlds error..seems now the normal modus operandi to be here..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Go to sleep now..the Misery I can not see me continue with..

smiley_emoticons_grab-schaufler2.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

im guessing this wont be in the app version either like the battle of troy?

DeletedUser

Of course, again without Beta Test..why should this be tested also..but let the players see the live worlds error..seems now the normal modus operandi to be here..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Go to sleep now..the Misery I can not see me continue with..

smiley_emoticons_grab-schaufler2.gif

Geisti

i agree. whatever the next event is you should throw it at us now so we can beta test it so it will be at its best for the production worlds. :)

DeletedUser

Those smaller events are not always tested on Beta, therefore the situation. Do you like that event?

DeletedUser

nope. then again om on mobile and events dont go to mobile anymore i guess :'(

DeletedUser

Unfortunately we are not able to prepare every event on mobile version.

DeletedUser

will the next event be on mobile at least? the devs are breakin my little heart here :'(

will the next event be on mobile at least? the devs are breakin my little heart here :'(

That's depend of if it is a new event or a little bit older > 1 year.

The focus on app for the moment is the normal use. It should be work like the browser, you know? And if it work as the browser, than the guys can develop the events on the app. As I heard, only 1 per cent of all grepolis player use the events playing on the app, so that is not the biggest point, you know?
If you like, I can ask Diony from Dio's Tools if he can something do for the app player, as he have done last time. It was something with the card. But I can not promise it. Than you can try to play it on handy-browser!

DeletedUser

if my mobile browser didnt suck i would just play grepo that way. :'(

the app runs fine. what else really NEEDS to be done with it?

what else really NEEDS to be done with it?

The List is very long, really!
Due to my meaning:
First of all, the BB Codes - or something else, which looks like. This is something, you click on it and jump, attack, support or deal with the counterpart city.
Secondly, all the things, the administrator make better for premium users. The app is very expensive, but there is a very restricted offer of something, grepo-life makes easier; this is certainly against paying.
And thirdly: All the bugs and circumstances make easier with minus clicks than before.

That's of course only my three points to make the app better and before develop the events. And of course, I understand your special situation.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

im glad you understand Mim. i really hate being stuck on mobile. fixing the bb code problem really would be fantastic.

i wish someone else could replicate my alliance forum issue so that it can be fixed but i fear my Android phone just sucks :'(

maybe if the alliance forum was remodeled in the app and placed in the communcations hub it would be fixed.

DeletedUser

im glad you understand Mim. i really hate being stuck on mobile. fixing the bb code problem really would be fantastic.

i wish someone else could replicate my alliance forum issue so that it can be fixed but i fear my Android phone just sucks :'(

maybe if the alliance forum was remodeled in the app and placed in the communcations hub it would be fixed.

We tried reproducing the issue, however we can see properly the forum on our iOS and Android phones.

I will keep you updated about the report bb-codes, for now GRMH report converter could help you see those reports on mobile alliance forum.

DeletedUser

thank you sir. i dont know why my threads titles are jacked up :-/