Take over villages

DeletedUser

Yes you can but you need a colo ship

You need your academy up to level 23 to research it then level 27 to research the ability to take another players town

Might be a level out on those two but its about right

DeletedUser

you can colonize empty spots (flag) at lvl 22 if research done, conquering other players or sending them to the rim is at lvl 28

DeletedUser

In one month and few days you can have the second polis. That is Ok in my opinion.

DeletedUser

It seems if that once you get your second poli, it could be smooth sailing from there.

DeletedUser

In one month and few days you can have the second polis. That is Ok in my opinion.

Depends how you play, how you start up, but it was estimated anywhere between 1 and a 1/2 - 2 and a 1/2 months.

DeletedUser

That is still way too long for most of these people.

Why not cut build times in half? Time is the limiting factor here for most, not resources. The biggest buildings in half the polis' I know of is their farm and warehouse. That way they can store the rezi they loot while waiting the hours/days to complete a building and farms for the numerous troops created while waiting for buildings to FINALLY be finished.

German server I play is 2x faster and that is at least more fluid and fun.

DeletedUser

That is still way too long for most of these people.

Why not cut build times in half? Time is the limiting factor here for most, not resources. The biggest buildings in half the polis' I know of is their farm and warehouse. That way they can store the rezi they loot while waiting the hours/days to complete a building and farms for the numerous troops created while waiting for buildings to FINALLY be finished.

If you have deep pockets you can cut the build times as often as you like

All depends how a player wants to play and how much money they want to invest in their game.

DeletedUser

If you have deep pockets you can cut the build times as often as you like

All depends how a player wants to play and how much money they want to invest in their game.

I do have deep enough pockets, but money invested into a beta isn't exactly what I would call a good investment.

I guess I'll just stick it out and build armies and warehouses for months... then right as I am about ready to conquer we will reset :D

DeletedUser

No chance, i went through 12k gold in 14 days bumping down times and i was not even close.