Support Tickets

Hey Guys,

may I asked, if there is someone who can work off the Support tickets?
I have had since Dec. 21,2014 only once open which means for only five days, but the bug repeat and so I have had to change it a few minutes ago.
I understand, that there is only a limited support during the celebration days, but from the Dec. 21,2014 to today we have had two regular working days.
Please be so kind to worked off it the next working days.

DeletedUser

I say nothing..would really more Staff here will shut off..but who has like a sleeping pill Geode as Chief..^^
Sorry my Friend..is the Truth..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
smiley_emoticons_seb_hut5.gif

Your Friend
Geisti

DeletedUser

you would think the support staff would be more active then us :smirk::smirk::smirk:

DeletedUser

We are aware of the issue. We have hard time reproducing it. We are attacked and the icon disappears instantly.

Sure, thats one of the mystics of the Grepolis code. But it looks like, it will become harder with this update.
I guess, it has to do with other movements, active militia, active rewards and something like this.
Good luck to Grepolis Team :smile:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Are there considerations here Slietie again for the support to win? She was simply the best here. I miss you and your support.
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

regards
Geisti

Slietie

Hydra
Are there considerations here Slietie again for the support to win? She was simply the best here. I miss you and your support.
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

regards
Geisti

Oww... I miss you all too
smiley_emoticons_kolobok.gif
and probably that keeps me checking this forum from time to time despite scarce time.
I am a bit sad reading this topic, but I believe that it was just a one-time incident and you get all the support you deserve for your hard work helping devs with bug-hunting :) I would love to support you again, but right now I have to concentrate on my work (supporting some other users BTW).
Anyway, thank you so much for a good word
smiley_emoticons_herzen02.gif
Now all of you are simply the best! Keep going like that
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

As it is still just a beginning of 2015, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you happy new year :)

I am a bit sad reading this topic, but I believe that it was just a one-time incident and you get all the support you deserve for your hard work helping devs with bug-hunting :)

Unfortunatly not. I am not really sure, where the CM and the Mods are, but really, in this forum I haven't seen a Mod or a CM since last week. It's the same as with the tickets. I have the feeling, Tickets will be sometimes answered once per week, sometime never!

DeletedUser

everyones to buay on some new game. because the game they got right wasnt good enough apparently x-(

pardon my frustration.