Settings für New World --> ZZ2

DeletedUser1914

I hope it's a conquest world, speed +5, no night bonus, and alliance limit of 25 players :smile:

DeletedUser

Dear Slietie,
would you be so kind to inform me, if the Conquer System is revolt or conquer? If there are the revolt system active, I won't register there and can not help you with testing from your updates anymore. I am very sorry!
regards
Geisti

Slietie

Hydra
Dear Slietie,
would you be so kind to inform me, if the Conquer System is revolt or conquer?
Unfortunately I don't know it, so the question should rather be directed to some else :( I can only guess - as all other players - that probably it will be complementary to Sandbox. So I guess it will be Conquest system.

DeletedUser

Would make sense to have a new conquer world, its replacing WW

DeletedUser1878

in your announcement in game message i read this: The final phase of Heroes testing will take place with this update and the start of zz2
my opinion is to start one world like the test hero world with speeds 12 and artemis god and without night bonus at list for one month to give this world some extra puss for the start and after 1 or 2 months you can slow it

DeletedUser1914

the Hero World had speed 12, so I don't think it's stupid :smile:

DeletedUser

in your announcement in game message i read this: The final phase of Heroes testing will take place with this update and the start of zz2
my opinion is to start one world like the test hero world with speeds 12 and artemis god and without night bonus at list for one month to give this world some extra puss for the start and after 1 or 2 months you can slow it

it is actually a very good idea. Beta worlds are meant to test new functions and be able to gather as much input from the testers as possible.
Speeding up the world will definitely yield more data to work on

DeletedUser

I have one city and i colonised another :( In new world i donnt have that city :(

DeletedUser3002

We still don't know the settings. Do you have any idea what is going on?

I have a question to this Settings

Bruthor wrote, there is no night bonus, isn't it?

But just now, there is a very dark night - and the night will only show, if the night bonus is active, isn't it.

Would you be so kind to check it, and to inform us?

DeletedUser1878

i am wondering sanbox2 is world to test heroes or it's just a big fail?
let's see if hero world can test:
1) no test for artemis mythical units and how to react with heroes
2) no test for artemis divine power Aim of the Huntress and how to react with heroes
3) no test for research Improved Catapults how to react with heroes
4) no test for Temple Looting and how to react with Hercules
5) no test for Divine Selection and how to react with Urephon
6) no test for Set Sail and how to react with Atalanta
7) without artemis we have lees changes to trowing divine power to incoming attacks

now let's sanbox2:
1) my biggest city with administrator (for 7 building queue and resource buildings at 33lvl) is now 3571 points so i need 2-3 weeks only to grow this city this mean my fights is with lees units until my city grow to my stantards (some players go the city to top points so they need more time to build)
2) to test heroes need heroes lets see how to recruit and lvl up heroes both 2 with heroes coins so we need lot of heroes coins from island quest but when you growing island quest appears lees often
3) let's see how many coins need to recruit heroes we need 370 blue + 490 red coins maybe Leonidas is free so we need lees 110 red coins
4) to lvl up heroes need 1000+ coins only for one heroe

i am sorry but my personal opinion is sanbox2 is not a heroes test world but a big fail:(
my recommendations is:
1) make an update and make this world hero world with artemis,biggest academy etc.
2) give some speed to world 12 is very good speed
3) lvl up heroes with resource like first heroes world ( with speed 12 always we have resource to lvl up heroes)

this is my heroes and my heroes coins:
View attachment 119

Last edited by a moderator: