Resources sent to Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evony

Cyclop
(R) It would be very handy if the leaders of an alliance could look at an ongoing record of resources sent to each Wonder they are building.

Such a list would display how much of each resource each member has sent and possibly even the amounts sent each day.

This would help leaders to know who is actually contributing to the Wonder development.

DeletedUser

I like this idea.

I would also suggest that "resources needed" subtract out "Arriving resource shipments from your alliance".

As if they are already in transit then more are not needed.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I've already suggested this to our product manager this morning, along with these:

- When having the window open of a world wonder to send resources, the running time to that wonder will not be updated when switching to your next city to send resources from there as well.

- Free merchants are not updated after having sent resources to a world wonder.

- Feature request: Button on the world wonder page called "Send selected resources from every one of my towns" ---- cycling through all of my towns to send the resources seperately is quite a tedious task.

- Feature request: Available only to alliance Founders and Leaders: Possibility to see a ranking page showing who in your alliance has sent how many resources to which world wonder.

- Feature request: Countdown timer behind "Resources needed" on the world wonder page that shows the leaders and founders of an alliance when that one last shipment of resources arrives which would allow you to expand the world wonder.

- Loads of response errors the last hour, don't know if that's due to some quickfixes being uploaded, or too many resource shipments clogging the server....

- Feature request: additionally to the "Island Info" and "Go to" popup icon for islands, please add a "World Wonder Info" icon to open the window where you can send resources and expand the world wonder. Currently, you have to click "Go to", but then all windows close which is quite annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.