Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Resource Display

DeletedUser4181

Ingame Nick: LJSnake
Affected world:[BTV TEST]
Browser:[Chrome]

Steps to reproduce:[You Have to have 1 of one kind of resource then if you try to use it in a quest]

Detailed error description (What you see): [It will still display as 1 instead of 0]

How it should be:[A 0]

Screen:[All views]

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Can you explain a little bit better this problem? I can't understand it.

Maybe some screenshots can help.

DeletedUser4181

Can you explain a little bit better this problem? I can't understand it.

Maybe some screenshots can help.
ok here is a video of the problem I also used trading because I didn't have a quest available to run out of resources on

DeletedUser4181

Here is another glitch I came across, I went into the simulator so all the troops in a quest and my attacking units would die and this happended, Same world and browser:
Screenshot 2016-10-18 at 12.56.41 PM.png
Screenshot 2016-10-18 at 12.56.55 PM.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This is not a bug.

The minimum resource amout to trade is 100, so if you have just 1 wood you can't trade it.

Here a couple of test cases with their relative tooltips:
4jbUyiA.png

ZfrJYrT.png

DeletedUser4181

does that also apply to quests? that was just me trying to replicate it. I tried to send 1 stone to a quest but it wouldn't let me that was the bug

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
No, on quest you can send 1 resource if you want since it's not a trade but a simple sending.

If the problem occures when you have only 1 resource on the warehouse it can be some browser refreshing issue (not page reload).
The reason is simple, a web browser can't handle everything at the same time, so it's ok to have a little delay on such a small thing like sending 1 resource.

Thanks anyways for asking, I admit that this last question was good, I had to test it before giving you an answer.