Detailed error description:

How it should be:

Screenshot:

DeletedUser4536

IMG-20180609-WA0001.jpg IMG-20180609-WA0000.jpg IMG-20180609-WA0002.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks @buffysara, that's indeed the answer :)

It is possible to reserve a town for an alliance (hence no player name displayed).

DeletedUser2726

But it works not really sufficient, and so nobody use it and even more player don't know it. For example is the deletion of this reservation very complex. Try it and you know, what I mean.
For example: If you have an inactive player with round 100 cities, it is very easy for the reservation of each of his citys, and the deletion of it is really awful.

If the Game Designer have time and fun to investigate for this, please feel free to do so!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Can you please describe where have you found any trouble in deleting the reservation?

DeletedUser2726

Can you please describe where have you found any trouble in deleting the reservation?
Reservation10.png

1) it is not possible to delete such a reservation for the whole player
2) Reserve every single reservation for yourself or if you are in the leadership, for another player.
3) delete it
4) goto Step 2 until you have deleted every city from the player you have enabled for conquering for the whole Alliance

Fazit:
reservation is very easy - if you have done it by mistake, deleting of all reservations are awful.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
There is a mass reserve function (that is cool) but not a mass unreserve, that's true :)

I'll forward this, for now just take care and doublecheck before reserving a whole player, if it happens that often ^^