reports posting in mobile app

DeletedUser

the mobile app opens up a wonderful avenue for players to constantly be in the game but without the ability to post or read reports from the mobile app it makes alliance communication very difficult. is there any way that this can be implemented. players like me whove been playing a while and are now forced to play only on there phone would greatly appreciate it. :)

DeletedUser

What is the device you are using. We did not experience such an issue on our devices.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

DeletedUser

im using the casio commando. the app itself though doesnt give the option to publish reports and published reports from other players are just in the code line.

DeletedUser

i played with the settings on my phone and the issue is still there. as is the alliance forum issue that i also have. i understand that the mobile app was probably designed for tablets. if thats the case that may be the issue with smartphones as well. not all smart phones work like tablets. if the was someway to allow for screen rotation when entering the alliance forum that may resolve the issue.

DeletedUser

as for the report reading and posting it would just be awesome if the option was there to post the reports and to also read the reports others post in the forum. right now the only reports that i can read on mobile are the ones converted using the grepolis reports converter.

DeletedUser

Never heard of that phone before. Can you describe the issues you have with the forum? On Android and iOs there is no issue known that you can't open the forum.

DeletedUser

its a combat phone. im a soldier and my wife thought it would be a good idea for me to have a phone that can take that beating :)

i can open the forum just fine. its the thread titles inside of each tab that i cant read. i also cant read any reports published by other players unless the reports converter is used. theres also no way for me to publish reports using the app. i posted a bug report about it to show an example of the thread titlesin the alliance forum. :)

DeletedUser

Ah, ok, so basically the forum is working.

And here is the issue: Published reports is just not implemented for the mobile app. This is not a bug, it is simply not done. Until we tackle this issue, you can try to use the mobile web page http://beta.grepolis.com/mobile

This page has a more "improved" version of published reports, although you can not publish new ones, but you can still view them (somehow).

DeletedUser

no offense but the mobile site blows monster chunks all over the place. LMFAO

ill just keep waiting patiently for this issue to be tackled then. :)