Protection from attacks!

DeletedUser

I feel there should be a protection allowed for players who have to Work or go to school. It is an unfair advantage to those that have to be away from the game and come back to find that their city was taken while they were away. You can not defend your cities properly and thus becomes the unfair advantage.
I feel that there should be an 8hr protection period that a player can use 1 time per day, no split up of the time meaning that once it is activated it runs it's course, if a player makes any attemps to do anything during that time, it expires and can not be used until 24hrs has passed from first activation.

DeletedUser

interesting. I think I might like that Idea. accept that it give away specific times when I player would be offline IF they happen to mess up on the activation part.

DeletedUser

that would make the game boring, no risk no fun and since many working players only have 4-7 hours where they can be active they could hardly attack anybody since they would need to find some player who is not under protection on that time

DeletedUser

Its not fair to players who actually want to play. It would give such a disadvantage to some of the always actives.

I personally do not like this at all, but that said...

DeletedUser

Some People

Some people who play this game have a life outside of this game, their life does not revolve around a game 24/7. I guess if you can play this game that much you have no Idea what life is about, and obviously need to lean that there are more Important things in life then a game. Sorry but this is a fact of life!!

Its not fair to players who actually want to play. It would give such a disadvantage to some of the always actives.

I personally do not like this at all, but that said...

DeletedUser810

I think it's a good idea..
It should be about 6 hours per day, and 5 days a week
eg. Mon~Fry 7am-1pm

DeletedUser

I do Not like this idea at all....
however...
if this were implemented, i do not believe it should be able to be activated if a spy or any incoming attacks/trades or support were in route to any of the city's of the player who is using the protection plan and during the the time of its use no resources should be gained including trades, no god powers gained nor received, basically upon sign in you would pick up as if you had paused the game, and if this were to happen it should cost 1 culture point per use

DeletedUser

Not possible on an international server.

And for the localized ones, we have the night bonus which is more than enough (and annoying for some), adding another peacetime for work/school/girlfriend would reduce the possible vulnerability times to what.... 2 hours?

Please remember this is a wargame.

Last edited by a moderator: