Persian Conquest vs Halloween

DeletedUser

What is bad in this event? lol

Honestly, I don't know. I'm glad that there are new rewards - the rituals are quite interesting. However, I wouldn't mind adding more coins as a special reward - 30 coins of wisdom and war is not enough, in my opinion.

- 30 coins of wisdom and war is not enough, in my opinion.

In my Democritus Cauldron's Kitchen is no fixed quantity for the items. So I suppose that the numbers will depend on the several recipes

Edit: Have a look ;) - I think the number will be fine
20141009betaej7xhzrfvdy.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Halloween 2014

Please open the door..I must be sick..der same scrap as last time..
smiley_emoticons_boxen2.gif

smiley_emoticons_grab-schaufler2.gif

Geisti

Thank you for the information, Mim le Fay. The issue will be checked and send to developers.

Oh No, please don't do so. I need the units, to annoy my neighbor. Because he wanted to conquer me, last week. But if you take my slingers away, I use this horsemen.
20141010reiter1aerfg547h.png

DeletedUser

Thank you for the information, Mim le Fay. The issue will be checked and send to developers.
I laugh myself to death the same here..the joke of the day..ne personal question..is the think tank went closed on holiday with you..this Halloween Event..is absolute garbage..You can only think as far as..when it comes to money, is with you from the mind..the main thing it rings in the petty cash..

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

yakamoz

Cyclop
Thank you very much for these suggestions. I am sure, there will be much less errors on official servers thanks to them.

DeletedUser

In my Democritus Cauldron's Kitchen is no fixed quantity for the items. So I suppose that the numbers will depend on the several recipes

Edit: Have a look ;) - I think the number will be fine
20141009betaej7xhzrfvdy.png

Actually I meant the coins which you get after creating 25 rewards ;) I don't think they depend on the amount of points a player has, unlike the coins you get by mixing 3 ingredients.