Persian Conquest vs Halloween

DeletedUser

Thank You very much..for this beautiful day..have rarely laughed so good..I'm already hurt my diaphragm..

smiley_emoticons_seb_hut5.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser1914

The persian conquest was the most important part of the celebration. And as far as i understand, it's possible to launch an event like this at ANY time.

Why are you not just launching the event after Halloween, or even with a shorter duration (30 days instead of 45)?

vinniet

Cyclop
Got the announcement again at 20:44 and it's gone again...still having doubts ? Haha

Halloween event must be really exciting to kick out the Persian Conquest...curious to find out tomorrow !

DeletedUser

Well, as you already know, Persian Conquest was disabled. We need to concentrate now on the Halloween.

DeletedUser1914

Probably 3 ingrediënts that gives you 1 reward... Really original :)

DeletedUser

I'm a bit disappointed to acknowledge that Artemisia will not be on beta, but maybe a bit more when I hear some bugs on my community, bugs which maybe could have been avoided if the event has been tested on beta.

Now it's too late, there is no point of testing in preview, the purpose of this beta community, something that is already released. I'm waiting the next event.

DeletedUser3554

Well, as you already know, Persian Conquest was disabled. We need to concentrate now on the Halloween.

Hi Geode. To be honest I fully understand - this is beta and we need to test Halloween before it goes live on the main servers.

Would there be scope to let us lil' beta testers experience the event after we're done with Halloween - I'm sure no-one will mind the wait. Would be grateful if the question could be asked :)

DeletedUser

Hi Jahl, welcome to the beta ^^ Nice to see you speaking my language for a change ;)

Unless one would interfere with the other, I don't personally see why we need to stop one just to have another...

Well, it would have been the right decision to have the "Persian Invasion" tested here on Beta instead of bothering Dutch live worlds with untested features. I know that many Dutch players on Dutch servers are pissed off, bluntly speaking, and on the other hand, the problem in the time line here on Beta would not have arisen.

The event was announced on Sunday evening here on Beta, was cancelled yesterday at noon here in the forums, and was announced again via ingame message yesterday in the evening. That ingame announcement was deleted again quite hastily, but caused further irritation and turmoil.

Although I personally am sick of events (and especially sick of this stupid NPC fighting and destruction of troops) I would think it only fair to give those Beta players - who are disappointed because they are not allowed to take part in these "birthday celebrations" - the opportunity to make that experience at a later date. If there ever should occur a time when the Persian Invasion will not collide with another event, it is.

DeletedUser

This is a joke, isn`t it???
We do not get the persian conquest, oh I forget, it was tested on an new beta, the dutch server ^^
And we get the exactly same helloween event as last year?
This must be a joke^^

Some new rewards to be tested...^^

But you are right, Melancholie, this is a very bad joke. Last year´s Halloween event made so many people quit the game - and now it´s back, and will make more players leave.