Olympic games reworked

DeletedUser

Add a feature to turn olympic games OFF.....

As number of cities increases and CP required for a new city slot increases Olympic games become increasing expensive as you progress. So expensive to the point they are completely useless.

Early in the game it is only a few CP for a new city slot......now I need 300+ CP for a city slot - that equates to 15,000 gold for one city slot!! Which is absolutely exorbitant.

I would like the option to turn olympic games OFF so the green checkmark does not show in the cultural overview....this way only city festivals, theaters, and victory parades would show.

Either that or have olympic games cost decrease as your civilization grows - you may get more people using the olympic games that way. (early in the game I used olympic games but I NEVER use it now - too expensive).

DeletedUser

I say to remove it completely. Even though other things gives unfair advantage in the game this it at the top in the beginning. With this in the beginning some could quickly get cities and for other that don't use it have a hard time. Wonder why you have lots of cities.

Evony

Cyclop
Add a feature to turn olympic games OFF.....

As number of cities increases and CP required for a new city slot increases Olympic games become increasing expensive as you progress. So expensive to the point they are completely useless.

Early in the game it is only a few CP for a new city slot......now I need 300+ CP for a city slot - that equates to 15,000 gold for one city slot!! Which is absolutely exorbitant.

I would like the option to turn olympic games OFF so the green checkmark does not show in the cultural overview....this way only city festivals, theaters, and victory parades would show.

Either that or have olympic games cost decrease as your civilization grows - you may get more people using the olympic games that way. (early in the game I used olympic games but I NEVER use it now - too expensive).

GET rid of Olympic Games ALTOGETHER. Rich people like Deleku get way ahead because of using this .... and it takes the POOR old suckers like Evony many months to catch up to them.... if ever!! Rather unfair!!

DeletedUser

Haven't used olympic games since I had 10 cities.....many months ago.

Think again why you can't catch up - nothing to do with 1.2M battle points. How many do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well Olympic games i never used and i have low BP and yes i right it give you head start, If your strongest it easier stay strong unless team on then you will get weaker. and I start late and also first time playing so I doing good.

Last edited by a moderator: