Night Bonus.

How do you prefer the night bonus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Because many players have problems with the Night Bonus, I decided to conduct a survey to see how you prefer to see the night bonus.

EDIT INFO: This survey is 30 days valid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That actually IS a problem.
Because of the different time-zones it's not night everywhere on the same time.
That means that the players that are in a time-zone when there is a night bonus and it's day there are ALWAYS discriminated.

And just so you know, on the international TW there is no night bonus either ;)

PS. there is a problem with your survey: only 'night-time' according to server time are listed. It would have been better if there were more options not in the server night time

DeletedUser

That actually IS a problem. Because of the different time-zones it's not night everywhere on the same time.
I think it is not a problem. The server time is on the left, and it can be the reference.

DeletedUser

I think it is not a problem. The server time is on the left, and it can be the reference.
Yes, That's not a problem:D

So you would like to see the night bonus being active when you're usually online, because a majority is voting for that would be THEIR best time for it? What then? You won't sleep at (your) night time anymore, because it'd be the only time, when the night bonus would be off?

Night bonus for a version, which is meant to be international, is purely nonsense.

I could try to motivate a lot of Americans and Australians to vote here, probably getting a majority. Guess, how many European players would love their votes? And in case of them getting the majority: How many European would love to have a night bonus being active at 10-17 servertime?

How about thinking first, before publishing such useless polls?

DeletedUser

So you would like to see the night bonus being active when you're usually online, because a majority is voting for that would be THEIR best time for it? What then? You won't sleep at (your) night time anymore, because it'd be the only time, when the night bonus would be off?

Night bonus for a version, which is meant to be international, is purely nonsense.

I could try to motivate a lot of Americans and Australians to vote here, probably getting a majority. Guess, how many European players would love their votes? And in case of them getting the majority: How many European would love to have a night bonus being active at 10-17 servertime?

How about thinking first, before publishing such useless polls?

Yes you got a point off:rolleyes:

I close the vote.

DeletedUser

How many European would love to have a night bonus being active at 10-17 servertime?[/color]

Ok. I do not like the night bonus at first.
But if we need, this is not will be a problem to have a night bonus being active at 10-17 servertime for me.

DeletedUser

It's better if a moderator close this topic.

Thargoran had right.

Status
Not open for further replies.