Night bonus

DeletedUser

The general settings says the Night bonus is disabled..
Every attack I try to land after 23:00 gets Night bonus active..
What should it be. If there is no NB, the activation must be removed.
If there is to be NB, we need to know the time for NB. (start-stop)

DeletedUser

I also found this statement on wiki: "Due to it being an international server with a wide range of players from all over the world, there is not a time slot where this can be implemented, and as such would be unfair to some players if it was implemented at a specific time."
Witch really makes sense.
But still, if they stick to the NB setup, and consider this as an inernational server... What will the timezone be??

Indeed there was no night bonus on beta servers when I started on Warrior World and Rise of Heroes, but right now Sandbox 2 is the only Beta world without a night bonus.

The night bonus always refers to the (German) default server time, i.e. UTC+2.

DeletedUser

I understand, that night bonus is not equally timed for everyone. We will take that into consediration in the future.

DeletedUser

Perhaps the night bonus could be based on the time zone in which the player is? (for defense, of course)

DeletedUser

The time zone has to be based on server time, otherwise it would allow players to manipulate with it.

DeletedUser

The time zone has to be based on server time, otherwise it would allow players to manipulate with it.
pbxoqwct43.jpg

Only understand Station..how can you manipulate the time zone my Friend..which is but pretend through the origin Meridan..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

smiley_emoticons_grab-schaufler2.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

Not getting the problem, you can only be in one time zone, if Grepo could follow your localisation via GPS...

DeletedUser

Sure you can change your timezone, but that will only move your nightbonus I guess.
The prolem will be for the people living in an +/- 12 hrs timezone compared to the servertime UTC+2
Witch will mean that if we have NB 23-06, they will have 11-18 (local time)
But my qustion was if there is an MB here and what servertime is used, and I got my answers, and are happy with that :smile:

DeletedUser

On FR worlds, there are people living in Quebec that play there. Do they have the same NB as the French players? Or do they have it based on the time it is where they are? Because otherwise their NB is 17-24 local time, which is just weird.

DeletedUser

Night Bonus is based on server time.

In this case it is Germany: GMT+1

DeletedUser

Just saying how daft it is :) Someone in +12 or -12 is really badly off

DeletedUser

is night bonus still activated for zz3? before this latest update it would tell me and now it doesnt. so if there still is night bonus inthis world i have to report the bug :)

DeletedUser

The night bonus is active on zz3 from 23:00 till 6:00. Please report any issues on Bugtracker.

DeletedUser

thank you. its funny bit the isue seems to have resolved itself bit if it happens again ill post it up. :)