smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

“The same procedure as last year, IG?”
“The same procedure as every year, Community.”

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
If you have a real feedback we'll be very happy to hear about it, but please, I'd like to see less spam on the forum.

Geisti is only one of the many players feeling that there are too many events in the game. Most of them would agree to one event per season, since this would allow us to come back to normal in between them. Events should be a pleasant alternation but not become a determining factor in the game, dictating even changes in general game play, depending on the power of the boosts and effects offered.

---

Nils announced that the boosts for manticores, harpies, pegasoi and light ships have been decreased this time. At least for manticores and harpies this might be a step in the right direction.

DeletedUser

That was a war game here..now chasing an event the next here..have nothing against these events..bothers me only the amount and the golden case..with gold you can buy everything here..also the number 1 in the event..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser

What have I done to you..You bring a new event to the start..the situation as at the last event of the same type here..Players can even use rewards of last event..and I am now of Depp on duty here..forget it..if you do not like my black humor..then delete my Forums Account here..and everyone goes back to his own way..i have now times a black humor..sorry..find you order from top delete my forum account here..

regards
Geisti