New World

DeletedUser

I have a idea that the Grepolis creators should create a World on beta.grepolis.com called Olympian World. The World settings will be the same a Hero World. In this world it will have all 12 Olympian Gods including Hades.

Should we do this?

Phoebus

DeletedUser

For what you want a new world ??? There is enough here to test !!!

DeletedUser

I think we had enough bug in warrior world. When we finished with them we can start other searching.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that´s right lol ;) and sure we test at the next day´s a new thing

DeletedUser

Yesterday I was for a few seconds in the mobile version haha

DeletedUser2152

Hi,

Since everyone seems to like heroes in a world to play, it seems a good plan to the beta server to open a bright world where everyone can play with, players without limit, although there are a million players on just enjoy them , and make the world NOT to lock.

DeletedUser2152

I know, but they can also simply make other, know your tribal wars? They have a kind of beta server. They use him for anything and everything, for speed rounds / championships, staff rounds, general rounds, and so on. Very nice is that;)

DeletedUser

but it's a Test Server and for fun player is better Inno make that on other Server not here

DeletedUser2152

Then they would have to make a new server, for general, rather than 1 country. Where different countries so it can come together.

DeletedUser

Well if they make the world I'm sure a lot of people will play. See in Warrior World we can only worship 5 gods but if they make this Olympian World we can worship 12.

DeletedUser

And the only issue here is that these forums AND the beta worlds are all D E A D. The top alliance is HALF active. I could probably take one of the top ranking players cities right now if I wanted to and get away with it too. I have been in Rebellion AND in Firebird Reborn and in Phoenix Reborn all are inactive mostly. A few actives but hardly an issue if you know their timezones.