New World - Sandbox 6

DeletedUser4103

I have a idea for the future bêta world.
Name: Sandbox 6

Speed: 6x
Speed Units: 4x
Speef Trade: 4x

Mode: Heroes with new system of paysans villagers.
Conquering system: Revolt
Initial protection: 3 days

Night Bonus: 22h-07h
Morale: Enabled
Gods: With Artemis
Builds: Academy 36, Temple 30, Farm 45, Warehouse 35

Bye

DeletedUser

Hi.
I will consider your setting suggestions when we open a new world. Anyway I plan to offer a poll for you, where you can vote for certain settings.

DeletedUser2940

I just want to say I think that would be a crappy world.

DeletedUser3615

I have a idea for the future bêta world.
Name: Sandbox 6

Speed: 6x
Speed Units: 4x
Speef Trade: 4x

Mode: Heroes with new system of paysans villagers.
Conquering system: Revolt
Initial protection: 3 days

Night Bonus: 22h-07h
Morale: Enabled
Gods: With Artemis
Builds: Academy 36, Temple 30, Farm 45, Warehouse 35

Bye

I dont like new system for farming village optimal is back old type how using farming village. But i think now will be slow world.

a-tla-s

Pegasus
Hi.
I will consider your setting suggestions when we open a new world. Anyway I plan to offer a poll for you, where you can vote for certain settings.
Based on my experience with Sandbox (Hero world, Beta 1) rapid grow of the world led to early start of Wonders' Era. Thus, growth stopped before the world expanded into many oceans.
A pity.
Is it possible for you to delay the start of Wonders? I mean, do it without messing with major code.
I would love a new world, similar to Beta 1, only with a delayed Wonders start, so that it can grow more.

world speed 4 unit speed 2 trade speed 3 morale disabled game format conquest with 6 hour conquest time in my opinion sandbox 2 is the perfect conquest worlld and the point being its still a very very busy world with many players still active so i would consider you look at the statistics of the popularity of sandbox 2 and take it to another new world which would be awsome. thats my honest opinion
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif