New World Possibility

DeletedUser

I was wondering if i could suggest a new world idea for the beta server

A colonize only world with world stats as follows:

world speed: 5
unit speed: 3
trade speed: 5
Morale Enabled

I believe that a world such as this would allow players the chance to hopefully find any bugs that they wouldnt get a chance to doing the exact same thing that they do in every world.

They would be able to mix themselves up a little. A prime example of this is myself. i started in sandbox 2 and im building the same nukes and the same city setups that i would build in any other world. clearly i know for a fact that the chances of me finding any new bugs doing this arent very high but i have to build as normal otherwise i will get swallowed up.

Im not trying to whine just broaden my horizons and I hope that the big bosses will agree with me :)

DeletedUser2362

Why not just ditch the morale and make a rule. "It is strictly forbidden to attack other players without their consent. Doing so will result in severe punishment" TW beta server has that, it is war game and on the beta war is banned. I would suggest allowing all players to start with 6 cities instead of one (one for each god). Besides the newest world is like 8 months old and we need a new one.

Well, only by playing "as normal" you will be able to find bugs related to the core activities of the game - attacking and defending. Beta worlds must mirror the situation in normal game worlds, otherwise they are pointless.