New Buildings and Units

DeletedUser

I would like to see a couple of new buildings and a few specialized units, such as a Blacksmith shop, which would work like the Academy, being able to upgrade weapons and armor, thus an added bonus to attack/defense, a Farrier, which would work the same way, training the mounted units and upgrading shoes giving speed bonus.

I would like to see a saboteur unit, such as an Arsonist available to research through the Academy which would be able to be sent out to another players city through an option on a successful spy report, with the ability to inflict damage on a targeted structure of our choice, and so not only would the building be damaged by being knocked down by a level or more, depending on what level the Arsonist is, but any research that had been accomplished must be done over again before the player has the ability to make use of it, meaning, if the Academy was at level 13, and Biremes were researched, and the Arsonist burned it down one level, then in order to produce more Biremes, the player would have to rebuild to level 13, and then research Biremes again.

I could probably think of a few other buildings, technologies, bonus's, and units, but would like input and feedback from other players on this.