Fixed Mythical Hen: Progress reset and crafting error

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world(s): zz2, zz7
Browser: Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Opened event screen after having collected the hen feed of the day (at appr. 10:50h)
  2. . Noticed that both recipes and number of eggs had been reset to zero (maybe as a result of today´s fixing?)
  3. . Fed the hen (or at least tried to)."Question mark" icon for unknown recipe was displayed, but after pressing the button "Feed", the respective sound was played, but the animation got stuck halfway at the point shown in the screenshot (I received an error message stating that I would have to use the former (and no longer existing) reward first before feeding the hen again - but there had been no former reward I could have collected
Detailed error description (What you see):

s. above

How it should be:

Screenshot:

32171128jv.jpg

buffysara

Athena
My 8 bought recipes on Three worlds are not there anymore. If that is not reset, I expect 400 gold.
I am not amused.

Nick
Buffysara zz2, 6 Recipes
Buffy sara zz7, 1 Recipe
Buffy sara zz8, 1 Recipe

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for the report, the devs are investigating on what happened ;)

Small reminder: please, keep the thread title meaningful.

DeletedUser4523

I lost as well all my buyed recipes and progress towards hero :/

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
UPDATE

What has been succesfully restored:
  • Event progress for the progress meter (hero)
  • Recipes that were earned through crafting
  • Recipes that were purchased and crafted since
Unfortunately it wasn't possible to restore the exact recipes that were purchased but never crafted after and trying to feed the Hen with those "lost" recipes was causing an error.
For those cases we assigned every player a new random recipe to craft with the items that were required for the previous recipe purchased but never used.

PS: Take a look ad your Gold balance, all the affected players should now see 300 more Gold ;)