Leonidas and Helena quests spawn islands

DeletedUser1914

On Sandbox, i've islands with 9 or cities and islands with only 1 city.
I got the quests for Helena on my island where i've only 1 city, and it's really annoying when that single city is a city with only birems. And than it's impossible to complete quests where i've to defeat +1000 land defence units

Can you not change something so this special quests will spawn on islands whith more cities? So you don't have to rebuilt your whole city ?

Slietie

Hydra
Well, it is a very good point. What is more it concerns not only the storyline quests, but all quests in general - however these we can always skip or sometimes choose the other side of the quests. With storyline quests it is especially annoying as player with 6000+ points may have his cities already specialized and at that early stage of few cities it may be really painful to change the profile of a city. What is more - storyline quest blocks a slot for normal island quest.

Nobody able to do some simple maths would voluntarily recruit Helena anyway, and it´s a real pain not to be able to skip those quest series altogether, like any other island quest. It´s nothing than a kind of ransom you have to pay in order to get the blocked quest slot back and the quest icon out of sight again.

DeletedUser1914

Lol i didn't noticed that they changed her bonus :O
What was the bonus from Helena on RoH? It is really stupid that you have to do all those quests only for a phoenician trader, which no one is using :p

I understand that you need a award for Leonidas, because that's 1 of the best heroes. But Helena is really worthless now :(

Slietie

Hydra
What was the bonus from Helena on RoH? It is really stupid that you have to do all those quests only for a phoenician trader, which no one is using :p
You can check it e.g. in the history on Wiki:
At level 1, as long as Helena is assigned to a city, there is a 22% chance that loyalty loss of surrounding farming villages is prevented entirely. At level 20, this increases to 60%.
And you are so right :D I use Phoenician merchant only when I have to test it, never for buying units when playing.

DeletedUser1914

Okay, i understand why they wanted to change Helena's bonus, but the new one is more awful than the first bonus...

I hope they will change it again :)

DeletedUser

Is this a Bug???

utmnwoqz18.jpg

Greeting
Geisti

DeletedUser1914

And now i've the quest line of Leonidas on the same stupid island :unhappy: