Lan Party

DeletedUser3778

Hello, No doubt this has been suggested before but i stll have to say this: I want a LAN version of grepolis. i mean its nice to play online together. But personally i would love to play a 50 speed world as a lan party with my friends.
but since we don't have the source code or anything, it would be nearly impossible to make a lan party.
So my question is: please create a (Small/Lite) Lan Version of Grepolis, that you can host on xampp and such.
Thanks in advance and please consider this :)

DeletedUser

This is interesting suggestion. I would love to play Grepolis this way, however don't you think it would take too much effort by our development team and players to set up everything? That is why we have "invite friend" feature in the game. Speeds are lower, but you are still able to enjoy the game together.

DeletedUser3778

i do agree with you. but i don't think it would take THAT long. after all they COULD make a community dev team(or just make only the small version open source), then they could just make version 1.0 let the rest be handled. it would work like an investment.

DeletedUser3457

You could make a PC version of Grepolis (a version that you have to install on the desktop, ...)

DeletedUser

We did not have that for any InnoGames product. As far as I know, there was an option to play Tribal Wars offline, but I am not sure if you can still find it anywhere... I wouldn't suspect it happening for the reason I stated before.