It doesn't look good ...

DeletedUser

Hi all!

I've got an idea:
Change the interface. The minimap on the top on the left side of the screen looks ugly. And it is redundant.
You have the same view, when you open the bigger isle-overview (double-click on the minimap in the left up corner). There's only one difference between them: With the bigger isle-overview you are able to see much more of your surrounding!

I've made a graphic, how it can looks like in the future:
grepolisinterfacenderun.png

For the bigger isle-overview you must make a double-click on the map.

Cheers,
Alamanesius

DeletedUser

You can quickly get a better overview of your surroundings by using the zoom function available in most browsers, have you tried that? In combination with F11, there are hardly any wishes left over :)

DeletedUser

I think you haven't understood my suggestion. Maybe my English is too bad, so you weren't able to understand me. ;)

I want InnoGames to remove the minimap. This minimap:
grepolisminimap.png

Reasons:
- The minimap looks ugly.
- The minimap is redundant.

Is this a practical idea?

DeletedUser

Apparently, most people are fine with the minimap, or at least it doesn't disturb them as much as you.

DeletedUser

I like the mini map for navigational and scouting purposes...I only wish that you could double click at a point in the mini-map and have the Main map align with it taking you straight to the spot you want to have a closer look at.

DeletedUser2940

Isn't the minimap the only place where you see the sea?

DeletedUser2940

And, if I might wish a good interface (good = functonable + good-looking), I would like the one from Grepolis 1.6 and 1.7. But I know that it will never return... :unhappy: