Fixed Issue with all queues...

Server: zz2
Browser: Chrome

For the past about 15-30 minutes I noticed a strange issue with all type of queues.

It all started from a recruiting queue in one town where last night I had set some slingers to grow.
Time to finish was 0 but slingers were not available.
Hovering over cancellation button said 0 resources returned.
Pressing the cancellation button it freed the population that was reserved for slingers but no resources were returned.

Now I have send resources to another town and despite timer is 0, no resources arrived and traders reserved on move with no ability to cancel....
999341e6b471411d95f94f8c11b47791.png
62a91707972a4bfb930755694a82a227.png

Also send some troops on a quest... but changed mind and cancelled command....
Now troops are.... "lost in void" !!!! .....
says return time 0, but in commands overview nothing visible and units not available.

f71c90f013c842d88be97468a79f237d.png

Also while trying to get above screenshot, command overview area flashed really quick as if it was trying to display something (missing troops) but was far too quick to catch on screenshot and see what it was actually saying....

So mainly issue on recruiting, trade and troops movement queues... 8-)

DeletedUser4221

It's the same thing on ZZ6 with my browser Firefox 52.0.2 and also with the apps on the phone , the construction stay at zero , the unit doen't come back ...

The action seems frozen

Also just checked and there is also issue on troops I send for quest from other town..... (where you need to send some troops to visit a town)

c2dc048c02604c4ab4e4909ebdb09f10.png

despite timer said arrived, none appears to have arrived on quest village

and same appears for some troops I send as attack to another of my towns and cancelled command....
Those lost in void as well.... :eek::p

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yep, there's something wrong with timed actions.

I'm contacting the devs.

DeletedUser4221

Server: zz6
Browser: Firefox 52.0.2
and also with the apps on phone
In game name : othonus

Construction never end
Capture 1 19042017.JPG

Attack never arrived and doesn't come back since several minutes
Capture 2 19042017.JPG

DeletedUser4329

Also happening with Google Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)

DeletedUser3939

Me too, on Chrome and Firefox the same. But also I cannot make any city festivals, neiter in one single city nor with the culture overview. - in the construction que one Manticor should be finished, 2 are built right now, additionally to that the first should dissapear they all show a ZERO and not the number of items built...

DeletedUser3939

Yep I could start my City Festivals in the Overview, also all THREE Manticor were finished. Nice, gained some time :) Thanks for the fast response!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks to your quick report the issue has been immediately fixed, Yay!