Samsung Galaxy S7Edge:
Android 8:
2.170:

Reproduction steps:
  1. .open quest list on app
  2. .open quest list on computer
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):some quests are missing in the app

How it should be:in my very humble opinion, quests should be the same on both devices right? I for example don't have the "build a CS" on the app

Screenshot
0478d1c2ac60ea5408fdd79fadd59ace.png

edit: view from chrome:
94b3984f96a98e6c08c5ac4312fe04be.png

and to please DS i recorded the fact that i only have 4 quests on app and cannot scroll (thank you for thining i am that dumb when i am taking from my precious time to report a bug) up or down to make any secret one appear but it won't upload. if someone needs it i can send it per e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean you can not scroll to the island quests? (because the screenshot is cut off and description is not so clear.

Asking because island quests on zz2 on app look fine....

DeletedUser4646

who are you again?
if i report that i don't have all the quests that's because i compared with the available quests i have on the nav version, such as, inviting a friend (which could be limited to compu users i couldn't care less) but the 5 gold for having your cs recruited should be on the app also.

then if you don't know you don't have to comment :)

who are you again?
if i report that i don't have all the quests that's because i compared with the available quests i have on the nav version, such as, inviting a friend (which could be limited to compu users i couldn't care less) but the 5 gold for having your cs recruited should be on the app also.

then if you don't know you don't have to comment :)

Then provide a screenshot from browser version too so as rest of us can see if we also have the issue.......

Not providing enough details so as rest of us also check if we have the same problem is not a reason for becoming aggressive and angry....

DeletedUser4646

i thought it was for the staff to check, not for lonely players to interfere sorry

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Iolita incoming:
All but currently SB10:
Samsung Galaxy S7Edge:
Android 8:
2.170:

Reproduction steps:
  1. .open quest list on app
  2. .open quest list on computer
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):some quests are missing in the app

How it should be:in my very humble opinion, quests should be the same on both devices right? I for example don't have the "build a CS" on the app

Screenshot
0478d1c2ac60ea5408fdd79fadd59ace.png

edit: view from chrome:
94b3984f96a98e6c08c5ac4312fe04be.png

and to please DS i recorded the fact that i only have 4 quests on app and cannot scroll (thank you for thining i am that dumb when i am taking from my precious time to report a bug) up or down to make any secret one appear but it won't upload. if someone needs it i can send it per e-mail.

Yes you are right, it appears not on your mobile device, because it is already completed and just needed to collect the reward. You can't receive the rewards twice. And to specify from now, that invite friend, can be done from both devices, because you can't invite the same player and get the reward for same player. And the maximum friend invitation from which you get rewards is 10.

DeletedUser4646

Yes you are right, it appears not on your mobile device, because it is already completed and just needed to collect the reward. You can't receive the rewards twice. And to specify from now, that invite friend, can be done from both devices, because you can't invite the same player and get the reward for same player. And the maximum friend invitation from which you get rewards is 10.
i collected it after the report as i was connectted from a computer but why not make it collectable from the app directly?
i ll redo it in zz8 and will not collect.. so you will see how easy you can reproduce it, if you only want to ^^

DeletedUser4646

So I started on zz8, same configs same mobile device etc.

The cs quest is still not av in the app version but i can def see it and its requirements when i go with the navigator of my droid.

Let me know if you need pictures again i sent a video already.

Stevie

Pegasus
Yes you are right, it appears not on your mobile device, because it is already completed and just needed to collect the reward.
What? :confused:
The quests should be equal and visible and collectable on both devices.
If someone just plays with the app, then they just never get to see some quests and never get the rewards? :eek:

DeletedUser4646

What? :confused:
The quests should be equal and visible and collectable on both devices.
If someone just plays with the app, then they just never get to see some quests and never get the rewards? :eek:
Sadly yes.
For conquest you are forced to connect via navigator version to post your conquest, so if you are aware of the differences you can collect them at this point.

Sadly yes.
For conquest you are forced to connect via navigator version to post your conquest, so if you are aware of the differences you can collect them at this point.

Yes... but if device nagigator works......
I have tried on both samsung and lenovo devices and neither navigator nor chrome is working properly so as to enter browser version from the mobile/tablet .......

And yes... thank you people (@Stevie ) that you also mention that app needs to be enhanced and provide same at least equal basic level os service as browser version (even with bad graphics) as last time I mentioned something like this I was diverted to app desc in playstore where it was supposed to say that app works as support tool for browser version.... but guess what what.... at least back then It was not mentioned!!!! and I had come across person that was not aware that there is also browser version!!!!!