Island quests feedback.

DeletedUser

Please share your feedback on island quests in this topic.

DeletedUser

Good evening,
the Island Quest are already ne ingenious thing. But unfortunately we have stuck with errors, with simple words to it time commitments.
mfg Geisti

DeletedUser

frlmjlkj76.jpg

Dann werde ich das auch nutzen, und in meiner Muttersprache posten. Ich habe nun ein echt massives Problem. Mein Inventar hat nur 5 Fächer frei, zocke nur mit Verwalter und vielleicht noch dem Kaptiän. Ich kann nicht alle Inselquest im Inventar ablegen, weil mir einfach der Platz dafür dort fehlt. Ich muss etliche Inselquest sofort nutzen, obwohl ich Sie lieber erst später brauche. Wie stellt Ihr Euch das weiter vor? Muss ich jetzt damit vorlieb nehmen das ich die Mir wichtigen Inselquestbelohnungen gleich aktivieren muss, weil der Platz für die Einlagerung in meinem Inventar nicht mehr vorhaben ist. Ist jetzt schon wieder wieder voll, heißt dann wieder für mich muss wieder Quest aus dem Inventar enfernen die ich später in diesem Spiel wieder brauchen werde. Da bedanke ich mich jetzt schon mal dafür.. :unhappy:

byounrrk87.jpg

Es werden immer mehr Questbelohnung, wo soll ich die überhaupt alle einlagern? Hat sich schon jemand darüber überhaupt Gedanken gemacht?????????????????????

LG
Geisti

Last edited by a moderator:

Slietie

Hydra
Geisti, have you read this?
Every Island Quest will ask you to choose a path and make a decision with different challenges. This way the game remains versatile to your own wishes and needs. In mid and late game the Island Quests will spawn less often, but by then your towns will have grown, and therefore, challenges will be greater – which also affects your rewards, of course!
Please note that as it is a beta version some features may have a bit different frequency. And anyway it is a strategy game, so you shall not expect to be able to have infinite amount of slots - just chose the most important items to store in your inventory for the future.

DeletedUser

Ist in Ordnung, wurde mir schon wo anderes erklärt mit dem Inventar und den Inselquest´s ..

LG
Geisti

DeletedUser

So far, I like the Island Quests.
I didn't notice any bugs of any sort but, I'll be sure to report any if I find some.

DeletedUser1982

I have a question about the rewards from the quests.
If I have a spell that boosts my defence by 30% for 2 hours, and I have another spell in my inventory, that boosts my defence by 30% for 3 hours, can I use these spells on the same city at one time, because actually they are different spells?
And if I can, what happens? Do I get a 60% boost for the first 2 hours and the last hour only a 30% or do I get a 30% boost for 5 hours?

Slietie

Hydra
You will be able to replace the previous effect if the new one will be better. Then only the boost of the second one counts.