Internal Server Error

DeletedUser

"An internal error has occurred. Please try again later."

Anyone else getting an internal server error when you try to log in?

DeletedUser

Indeed^^ I was online when it happened, and somehow my city was on a completely different island with only half my amount of points^^ And all troops were gone too except 7 swordies oO

DeletedUser

I got it also.
Just wait a couple of minutes and it will be solved.

DeletedUser

I've been getting this every time I try to log in this afternoon.

DeletedUser

I am sure the Developers are aware of this issue. Keeping in mind that went to v1.4 today so this might be a reason for this?

Something went wrong and they are now fixing it? :confused:

DeletedUser

At login:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Cannot parse game.db.dsn!' in /www/grepo/include/database/Database.php:66 Stack trace: #0 /www/grepo/include/database/Database.php(30): Database::createAdapter('game') #1 /www/grepo/include/database/GameTable.php(22): Database::getAdapter('game') #2 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(739): GameTable->_setupDatabaseAdapter() #3 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(268): Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->_setup() #4 /www/grepo/libs/iglib/db/DB_Table.php(37): Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->__construct(Array) #5 /www/grepo/include/database/GameTable.php(18): IG_Db_Table->__construct(Array) #6 /www/grepo/include/database/Database.php(155): GameTable->__construct() #7 /www/grepo/include/daos/game/GameSession.php(8): Database::getTable('GameSession') #8 /www/grepo/apps/game/controllers/GameLoginController.php(12): GameSession::table() #9 /www/grepo/apps/game.php(49): GameLoginController->handle() #10 /www/grepo/htdocs/index.php(19): in /www/grepo/include/database/Database.php on line 66

DeletedUser

I reported that as a bug... isn't really a server error, more a technical failure of and exception which isn't handled... It's just screwed up source code :eek: