I have not got any Premium Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello.
I am german Player.
So excuse my bad english pls.

I read on grepolis.de that, we get 200 free premium gold per month for playing this server, but i havent got any.
Get i this gold at 31.08.2010?

DeletedUser

I would think the first payment will be given when the world resets next week.

DeletedUser

Test world Gold

Would I be right in thinking that all the players on test world 1 will not be getting the 300 gold a month that is being given to players who start test world 2 ?

If so why ?

DeletedUser

We're not sure. It wasn't explained clearly. We'll find out soon.

DeletedUser

I don't know yet, Oxo.

There was some ambiguity in the email that I was sent. I will be asking for clarification tomorrow, believe me.

DeletedUser

some question to the 50 gold that can be given to players who report a bug first.

since this is a reward for helping is there chance to receive on a different server?

and do you know if this reward is limited to bugs reporter here?

DeletedUser

No, it can not be transfered to other servers. The bonus is only given for bugs found here.

DeletedUser

And is entirely at the discretion of administration. There is no guarantee that any particular bug report will receive a bonus.

DeletedUser

Only giving out the 300 gold coins to world 2 would not really make sense, since, If I have it right, world 1 still exists BECAUSE it still has a testing purpose.

DeletedUser

You will receive the 300 whether you are in World 1 or in World 2. Both are test worlds.

DeletedUser

I so far never got any gold. I am playing now the testserver for nearly 2 weeks and did not get any gold. Perhaps I will stop and try world 2 instead.

DeletedUser

No one has received any gold. Inno is creating a program to automatically distribute the gold to each player account, so we're waiting for that.

DeletedUser

The gold will be on the Master account. If you have accounts in both worlds, then both world will have access.

DeletedUser

Do you have a rough idea when the first lot of gold will be given out or do you not know that yet?
Thanks

DeletedUser

We have to wait until Eclipse is ranked number 1. Then he will have achieved his game goal and will quit. :p

DeletedUser

I am #1 currently :(

The rankings just don't update when I'm #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.