Fixed Hydra Event

DylanDeYT

Divine Envoy
DylanDeYT
zz8
Google Chrome
Étapes de reproduction

[I sent 48 archer and 48 hoplites to attack the hydra]
[I lost the fight as well as my troops, but I did not recover my free population]
[I land expansion + 300 on the city concerned, this extension could it be the work of the bug?]
[/LISTE]

Comment cela devrait être : Like all fights, during the loss of our troops we recover these units in free populations
Capture d'écran

DylanDeYT

Divine Envoy
I have yet refreshed the page, I disconnected and reconnected, I want to share report but I do not see how to find a report of the event?

bogdy 95

Poseidon
I have yet refreshed the page, I disconnected and reconnected, I want to share report but I do not see how to find a report of the event?

as far as i can, there is not saved like other reports, so you can't see it again. But the event is still on, please provide me a screenshot if this issue occures again.

Edit:
We also tested and it is an issue, it will be forwarded to the developers as soon as possible.
Thank you for the report!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser4726

Great, we will be advise when done, as we have all the same problem ? Thanks

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The population stuck until now has been restored, but the event is not fixed yet.

The proper fix will be deployed later today or tomorrow, then again we will restore all the missing population :)

The population stuck until now has been restored

Visible only after an enforced manual refresh of the game, btw. And when I started recruitment in some of the cities concerned, the population count was stuck again, i.e. the available population was only updated after yet another F5 in some cases.