hero world

DeletedUser

How come its only for one month testing hero world.

Why not keep the world open for at least 2-3 month, so we can find and fix ALL bugs there may appears.

as probably everyone knows, Inno-games still having problems at their normal servers, i know every danish servers still have a lot of bugs.

So you should keep this hero world open longer time for fixing all bugs instead of closing down after only one month

in that way maybe players still have interest in playing the game to the end.

DeletedUser

in my opinion, the World of Heroes should continue but only with 100 - 200 players
Most of the player play for fun and report NO BUG´s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes i know.

first some players attack and play the server as a speed-server totally ignoring, i had no chance to build myself up so i needed to restart to be a place to build my cities up, and first now i am getting readdy to test all functions full.

and then let serious players test as you write, i have stopped my playing on all other servers because there is to many bugs not being fixed.
So it would be nice for once to get all bugs fixed

DeletedUser

I'm for a group of people to create which test and report after a point plan the BUG´s
which are not attacked by other people
but inno is sure not interested why every people become GOLD for what

DeletedUser

well, we also need to create some attack and some battles to find bugs there too.

but its not a speed-server as many players think, i know many polish players play like they have to win the server ???

not funny for players around them which really wish to help testing and getting this servers up and going well
but its as you say, another way for inno to get more GOLD

DeletedUser

sure but when we 100 player we make two allianz with je 50 people so we can attack ;) us
But I'm not sure if there is to win something for the best on the server hehehe :))

I think for the tester 500 gold or 1000 gold per month
the other people can play for fun but without gold

DeletedUser

you are absolutely right, and yes for test players some gold would speed up the process a little bit.

DeletedUser

sure
i test for example the new game from Inno "Forge of Empires" but we test for what we became no Dimonds for PA or some Buildings need Dimonds for unlock so we can test not all from the game pfffff

DeletedUser

so typical inno

never testing anything full so all bugs can be fixed.

its so annoying

DeletedUser

sure
what can you do :((

I ever get the DEV's of inno told make a group does volunteer tester answer they think about it

DeletedUser

I know Inno really should listen to it's customers especially now as all the 1.26 players would have left because they don't like the 2.0 version