hero world open?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1878
  • Start date

DeletedUser1878

WE KNOW THAT IN MANY COUNTRIES HAVE OPENED THE WORLDS OF HEROES HERE WHEN will open;

Slietie

Hydra
Please note that it is a beta server. Hero World will be opened only if there is a need of testing some features.
If you wish to play on Hero World, please feel free to choose other servers.

DeletedUser1878

OK JUST SEE THIS
http://i41.tinypic.com/mj6ama.png
YOU SEE IN ACADEMY SAY:
deluge of stones

It enables your catapults to damage to a random building along with the city wall. on each catapult increases accuracy by 10%
already been investigated
IF YOU SEE IN THE REPORT ONLY IN WALL MAKE DAMAGE
HERO WORLD OF GREEK SERVER
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I ASK FOR HERO WORLD
If there was TEST HEROES WORLD THERE was to spend PROBLEMS IN THESE REALLY HEROES WORLDS

Last edited by a moderator:

Slietie

Hydra
Please note that a chance of hitting a building is increased by 10% for each catapult. You have sent only 4 catapults, so the probability is 40% that you destroy any building. So far I have not received any information neither from any player on regular world that this is not working correctly nor I could notice it during my tests.

Slietie

Hydra
Please note that by sending 1 catapult you have 10% chance of hitting a building. When sending 2 catapults then the chance is 20% and so on. With 4 catapults as in your example you have 40% of chance - it means that 4 out of 10 attacks can hit a building. Please also note that it can vary as only with bigger amount of tries the result will be exactly 40% with 4 catapults.
To sum up... try to attack with more catapults and then the probability will increase.

DeletedUser1878

I make a lot of attacks with 4 catapult and only in 1 or 2 reports make damage to buildings today when i have some lightships (because i brake it all yesterday) i send attacks with 10 catapult if i am not wrong 10 catapult=100% chance to make damage in building

DeletedUser1878

NOW ITS OK ALL MY ATTACKS WITH 10 CATAPULT OR MORE MAKE DAMAGE IN BUILDINGS THANKS FOR YOUR TIME Slietie