Hephaestus Forge

DeletedUser

If you hover your mouse over the divine orbs obtained today you will see a tooltip on how to find them.
0c1c229fde.png

DeletedUser2726

It's look like, that it is only unvisible. If you catch an orb, you have the screen again.

I am really sure, it will be revised tomorrow - Goede have here a daily look and will organize it.

Divine Envoy
When you have checked to not get any mention of the earned orbs, you cannot go back to the screen.
So thats my problem.. I hope it will be corrected.

DeletedUser

The event has ended on 12th June. However there might be an issue with players able to find orbs afterwards. We will keep you informed.

DeletedUser2726

The event has ended on 12th June. However there might be an issue with players able to find orbs afterwards. We will keep you informed.
Therefore I have a question to you. It looks like, that on June 4, 2014 at 17 o'clock the events have a run time of rd. 9d 16h which means in total it will be ends on the June 14, 2014 at 9 o'clock - not at June 12th won't it?
20140616hephaemvnqhdy32x.png

Why was the event finished earlier?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The cause of this problem were improper event settings, thus ending prematurely. It should not happen this time and it will end at 28th June.