Harbor and utility

DeletedUser

We should have the harbor built ... but can you tell us what kind of actions we can do at the beginning with the harbor and at least one ship to transport troops.
Are we able to farm willages in other islands ?

DeletedUser

Considering you can't even click on other islands farms the answer should be a big no. What you can most likely do is attack other players cities.

DeletedUser

Considering you can't even click on other islands farms the answer should be a big no. What you can most likely do is attack other players cities.

Correct, you can attack other cities by sea.

DeletedUser

The harbor is useless right now, at this early stage in the game. You can't do anything since you don't have any ships, which requires the academy to be built up high.

DeletedUser

With ships you can not attack the farming villages from other islands so it is useless at the begining of the game. If you put your own troops in the simulator you may have a big surprise because this game is different than TW regarding this aspect of killing enemy troops. So it is not indicated to attack other players yet. ;)

DeletedUser

Glad you guys aren't in my alliance; only Hefty is right.

DeletedUser

If you say so. :D Probably you d`ont have read what Minx said before. :p

DeletedUser

You can attack AI villages on your own island. But when it comes to crossing sea's then you can only attack players.

If you take another Village on another island, you can then attack the farms there.

DeletedUser

If you take another Village on another island, you can then attack the farms there.

Hmm... I was thinking of taking over my island first. But its almost worth getting outposts on other islands so that you can gain access to more farms.

DeletedUser

You can gain access to more farms on other islands only with the troops on that island which will only benefit your new city on that island not your first city.
(unless you transport them back which defeats the object of founding new city)