Grepostats for Grepolis Beta?

DeletedUser

Is there a feature on Grepostats for the Beta worlds? If not is there a similar site?

DeletedUser

What happened to the links to both stats sights that used to be in each player's profile?

DeletedUser

What happened to the links to both stats sights that used to be in each player's profile?

I don't remember that as being available.

Grepostats is an external website and as such, will not be officially linkable from any Grepolis official site. In a post in the Forum is perfectly acceptable. Grepolis will not provide a permanent link in a profile to the site, however.

DeletedUser

And if the script is deemed illegal, you can get banned, too.

DeletedUser

I don't remember that as being available.

Grepostats is an external website and as such, will not be officially linkable from any Grepolis official site. In a post in the Forum is perfectly acceptable. Grepolis will not provide a permanent link in a profile to the site, however.

TribalWars has TWstats integrated in the game... it's really useful too..

DeletedUser

No one has announced a map site as of yet. I am unsure if anyone is even working on one at the moment.

DeletedUser

your welcome ;)

We (Me+My Alliance) use it a lot to plan attacks etc.

DeletedUser

Oh mah goewd! Beta world 3 looks like a fish!!

Err Those things CRASHED because world 3 restarted 0_0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It doesnt works very well. my island dont apear ... maybe im on the LOST-Island^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It doesnt works very well. my island dont apear ... maybe im on the LOST-Island^^

2.0 has some new island types and grepomaps most likely doesn't has images for the new types and you are on one

DeletedUser

Not to completely revive this thread, but I am having problems viewing an updated zz3.beta.grepolis stats page (i joined the world a few weeks back). it shows the highest points in game at

1st kimwright 3,063,658 Phoenix Reborn

when ingame stats show:

1 smok2 7,410,582 Domination Complex 593 12497

soo a little outdated. I understand it being a low priority as it is only the beta stats, but felt somewhat responsible for bring attention to this :p

link to beta stats http://zz.grepostats.com/world/zz3/index