Acknowledged GrepolisScore not matching in all worlds.

Scoot ER

Cyclop
I have no real playing issue, so this would be a very low level issue.

The GrepolisScore system does not match-up in the worlds I play in. In Zz5 it displays +250 more than in Zz1 or Zz2.

DeletedUser

hellp meee
hello I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina itself and appeared to me a problem on my game psie Bug reports how to get rid of it because they can not take the prize when you do a mission

hellp meee
hello I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina itself and appeared to me a problem on my game psie Bug reports how to get rid of it because they can not take the prize when you do a mission
I think the best way will be, to write a ticket to Innogame. They can help you with your problem much better. And really, it have not to do with your home country.

How do I create a support ticket?
You can either create a ticket by going to the Support tab in settings, or alternatively by clicking support on the main page or 'Contact' on the forums. Then, continue by choosing your world, your issue and by writing a message so that it can be dealt with properly.

or use this https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/grepo/market/zz

Scoot ER

Cyclop
The bug has been there for several days now. The error shows that I have scored +250 more in world Zz2, when being seen/viewed from world Zz5. The error shows up differently in world Zz1. Being viewed from world Zz1, the score shows that I have the full points in world Zz2, but is now -250 points short in world Zz1.

Unfortunatly I can say only the same as to the guy in front of you.
We have here no Community Manager, because the old one has left. The best way will be, to contact the provider via the ticket system and to place all your questions there.