Gold piece ??? A scam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

are we getting steal by innogame selling gold on a server that will be restart later on . they should give the gold away on this server so everybody would experience the difference between playing with or without. me personnaly i bought 2000 gold pieces. and didn't know that it was only a beta server, like i said no warning nowhere saying that this server would be restard before you buy the package. that is realy not fair play from innogames. i like this companie a lot , they develope good stuff usually and i hope i'm wrong future will let us know what we have to do facing this problem. Hope we will get reply from innogames on this one . Thanks and have a good day .

DeletedUser

You were warned before you joined this was only a Beta Server, every advertisement has blatantly pointed out these facts.
You will use 2000 Gold before .net is out most likely anyway.

DeletedUser

How could you possibly not know that this was a beta server? It has beta in the url.

DeletedUser

i didn't even notice that it was in the url ! lol i'm not that quick with all those term.
it would be so simple to write it down in the screen when we enrole ourself in this game no !

DeletedUser

Well if you had happened to get the link to this game from The West forum then it blatantly stated it was a test server. I'm sure a similar statement was made on the Tribal Wars forum.
Dear Players,

we would like to invite you to test our new game Grepolis.

You can join the test world here: http://www.beta.grepolis.net.

Please consider, this world is a test world only. It means it can be reset all the time and this world will stay as a test world.
There is also a limit of 5000 players.

DeletedUser

i got the link on the web site of innogames, with no warning message or something like that saying that it was a test server or beta or .... lol ! But the point is why selling premium on a server that would get reset often ???

DeletedUser

i got the link on the web site of innogames, with no warning message or something like that saying that it was a test server or beta or .... lol ! But the point is why selling premium on a server that would get reset often ???

Its not going to be reset often, i estimate at least a month before they think of it, thats 2 weeks longer then the mods had with Premium, so stop complaining, i personally burned 12k Gold in 2 weeks, so you will obviously use 2k.

DeletedUser

Not all are coming from inno. I can name at least 100 that are here from GF. This is a really good game is the consensus and just reading the forum should have told you it was beta. It has been stated that you'll use up the gold before the .net starts. let's hope not. Let's hope the game launches in a few weeks tops. Oh, and I'd have bought gold too..but the sms thing still isn't working.

DeletedUser

what you want to do seems that i dont have the inteligence and the understanding power to find out that it was BETA . Sorry for not beeing at your skill level on the web ! At lease i had good news in a comment saying that the BETA (i know know what it means ! lol) server will be permanent. i just wanted to make sure that i wont loose nothing on this test game. thanks for answering the question.

DeletedUser

"Wow, what a start! Just 1 month after its start, Grepolis has
reached 100.000 players - only with the German version!
The English version is going to start this week! Waiting time is over :)" - Official Grepolis Facebook

There's your answer?!

DeletedUser

Dear Players,

we would like to invite you to test our new game Grepolis.

You can join the test world here: http://www.beta.grepolis.net.

Please consider, this world is a test world only. It means it can be reset all the time and this world will stay as a test world.
There is also a limit of 5000 players.

Have fun,

Dominika Borgosz
InnoGames GmbH

Enough said to be honest.

DeletedUser

I think everyone covered the beta thing pretty well.

However there is one thing that also should be mentioned. That is, the Gold is what funds the development of this game. So if they were not to offer the Gold in the beta version then they would have a very tough time justifying the need to put more people on the project to fix all the bugs in a relatively fast time frame.

So anyone who thinks that the gold they bought is a waste really isn't for the shear fact that they are helping improve the quality of the game even, if they did just buy the gold for the beta server.

DeletedUser

I think everyone covered the beta thing pretty well.

However there is one thing that also should be mentioned. That is, the Gold is what funds the development of this game. So if they were not to offer the Gold in the beta version then they would have a very tough time justifying the need to put more people on the project to fix all the bugs in a relatively fast time frame.

So anyone who thinks that the gold they bought is a waste really isn't for the shear fact that they are helping improve the quality of the game even, if they did just buy the gold for the beta server.

You are right, but you missed the point of the thread. He was pretty much asking if that since this server will restarted every odd occasion, that he would have spent his money on nothing and thinking he will lose his gold that he just bought, not asking if gold is a waste of money and thus calling it a scam to take the money. Which of course he wont, since the accounts will stay around as well as the gold apart of the account.

DeletedUser

Thanks Spook At lease somebody catch the idea behind the tread. glad to see that there is some people that reply with brain and not with frustration and only for the pleasure to put people ashame. thanks

DeletedUser

ok but i hooked up after a search on innogame website under the main line i saw thise game name the west tribal wars and grepolis. i clicked on grepolis it ask me to subscribe to play the game what i did, i started to play liked the game , decide to buy gold. in that whole process it never been clearly indicate on the grepolis website that it is a test server. that is my point. just put it big and clear that tgis is a beta server. beta a word that i learned the meaning yesterday. part of my fault but it would be so easy to put it down big and clear that when you hook up to this game you hook up pn a beta server that would be restart oftenly. thats it.

DeletedUser

ok but i hooked up after a search on innogame website under the main line i saw thise game name the west tribal wars and grepolis. i clicked on grepolis it ask me to subscribe to play the game what i did, i started to play liked the game , decide to buy gold. in that whole process it never been clearly indicate on the grepolis website that it is a test server. that is my point. just put it big and clear that tgis is a beta server. beta a word that i learned the meaning yesterday. part of my fault but it would be so easy to put it down big and clear that when you hook up to this game you hook up pn a beta server that would be restart oftenly. thats it.

The English version is currently in the open beta phase. You can sign up at beta.grepolis.net and help to find the perfect balance for the game. The official start is supposed to happen in January 2010.

You struggle to speak English, yet you can go on a German website and find a link to this game?

As i have said many times, you will spend your gold before a reset, its your fault you didn't research enough into what you paid for.

DeletedUser

i maybe struggle in english but at lease i try and i'm not insulting and putting down other like you it seems to be your strong point. you should go to a smurf server and listen to the song i'm blue. if you don't have nothing constructive to say on the forum then shut up ! instead of saying thing like go hook up on a german server. You don't even know people and you say things like that. you should read the whole treat instead of reading the last post and reply to get out frustration that you have in your own life. Chill down bro you need to relax and calm yourself
see in what you are saying it's like if i was shocked to loose 20 bucks ! come on bro i'm not 15 anymore and i don't pass the lawn mower to get money ! it's only a question of loosing what you have when they decide to reset. is that hard to understand . i was just expressing an opinion and i get reply like yours, bro you are not the only adult playing this game we and are not all kids around you .

Status
Not open for further replies.