DeletedUser

Hi,

As you might have noticed, the forum appearance changed. We successfully migrated the forum software from vBulletin to XenForo.

Please give us your feedback about our new forum. Let us know if you see something not working or if you miss anything or if you have other questions.

Best wishes
Bo

The new form looks like very fresh, thank you therefore!

Unfortunatly you have already read in the DE Forum my questions concerning the lost Bugtracker!

I am very sorry that the Bugtracker have lost during the Migration.
Secondly, I search for a very long time the button, how to sign in this forum. as I have try first the bottom sign in, in the right top of this forum, but then you sign in the game. Now I have a new game account on zz5. If there is somebody who search until now, you will find the correct sign in button downstairs
at Third: the very important info for conversations are in the bottom too, which mean, I can't see in first impression if somebody has sent me a urgent information.

DeletedUser2940

I just would like to note a small thing: Even if das.bo is still a Comunity Manager, we Prodromoi (together with Peltasts, Hoplites and the title Geode (now an Administrator) used to have after he ceased to be a Comunity Manager) suddenly got the boring title of Members. It is not important, but I like the details, so please do something with it.

And another detail: The icons visible on the main page for "Read forum" and "Unread forum" are too similar. Make the difference bigger, please (for example, make the Read forum icon darker than it currently is). It is somehow difficult to distinguish on first sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible, to change in the start screen of this beta forum the "New Profile Posts" into new Posts? So I can see with one view, what is new in this forum!

DeletedUser

Hi Mim,

we are currently collecting the feedback about XenForo in all language versions and discuss all changes with the Lead Community Management. The single CMs are pretty limited in editing anything connected to style, properties or in adding/changing features to the forum. If we can we try to improve the forum usability and increase the range of functions, but we want to have a consistent look and setup for all our language versions. Therefore all planned changes will be discussed, prepared and rolled out to all markets at once.

Thank you for adding the window "New Posts" .

On my point of view, it has to show at the beginning of the forum. Whether left or right is no matter. I really guess, the right bottom is not the best place, to transport this important information to your customers. The most wellcome information of a forum is always the newest information, isn't it?

And the screen, that will shown in the first moment after opening the link, ist the most important area at all.

Imagine that you read a newspaper. What do you think, if you have a lot of boring caption on the first page, but nowhere any detailed and current headline. Is it something, that makes them curious? Do you mean, you will buy and read such a newspaper daily?

I really think, it should be a good idea, to discuss this again with the whole team.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3457

This Forum looks more modern.
Very beautiful ! And I like the effects when you click somewhere.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the ideas and feedback. I will try to solve everything what I can do. The rest will be done by the developers. Most likely there will be a bigger forum update in August.

Thanks for the ideas and feedback. I will try to solve everything what I can do. The rest will be done by the developers. Most likely there will be a bigger forum update in August.

Thank you 8-)

I like it, that the "New Post's" are at the beginning on the right side and now I will cross the fingers, that the "Team" will like it, too.