Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.166.

Community Request - The island quest "The desacrated shrine" will now offer two diferent rare/epic rewards: Reduced recruitment times for the evil path and Efficient architects for the good path.

Since the wiki is out of date regarding all quests/island quests (as you can see here...^^)

650px-Az_elpuszt%C3%ADtott_szent%C3%A9ly.png

...could you please add info which item(s) have been replaced in this update?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Sure! The old one were:
Good: Improved favor production
Evil: Improved attack (rare/epic)

And which community had requested this replacement? I really would like to know who is to blame for the replacement of "improved attack" (while I am drowning in "efficient architects" I don´t need once the early game phase is done).

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... I think I don't have an answer for that, as the suggestions from the community are grouped and all considered at the same level (no specific priority/difference between a community instead of another) so it's rather hard to find exactly where the proposal comes from.

And which community had requested this replacement? I really would like to know who is to blame for the replacement of "improved attack" (while I am drowning in "efficient architects" I don´t need once the early game phase is done).

Most probably from a "market" where they prefer to build than fight.......