Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.125. Here you can find the changelog, that will be compiled day by day with new informations.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Unfortunately no, more complicated events like this aren't available on the app.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately no, more complicated events like this aren't available on the app.
Why not Arci, such an event should be accessible to all players. No matter if you play me browser or app here. Or, there are now differences between browser and app players, if so it would be possible to know the reason for Arci? I'm just really helpless therefore..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Grepolis is a browser game, the mobile app is just to help players when they aren't home, but it's not something that can substitute the desktop version.

DeletedUser

Grepolis is a browser game, the mobile app is just to help players when they aren't home, but it's not something that can substitute the desktop version.
That's why InnoGames is now sold to the Swedes(MTG), so that one can withdraw from the core business of browsergames. So that the whole manpower can be put into the development of app.

http://www.gruenderszene.de/allgemein/innogames-mtg-91-millionen
http://www.gruenderszene.de/allgemein/innogames-mtg-91-millionen
Unfortunately only this German article found in the net, must unfortunately translate him. Sorry

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This does not change the fact that Grepolis is a browser game :)

Anyways, check out this video until the very end, there's something new regarding mobile games for Innogames soon ;)

DeletedUser

And why does it make it so hard for you to make such an event really fun to the app player here? Just because you have to play with the app because the PC is broken. I know a case personally, where the PC is broken and the player only with the app can be on the road .Please do not take it personally, but that is shit. Just because your PC is broken, you can not participate in Grepo Olympia. The app can at least still control and manage your cities. Just let you participate in Grepo Olympia.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be possible, to do it on the browser from the handy. The best way will be, to have a W-Lan connection for this and for the time, you do it. Unfortunatly I want not to search for it, but I really know, that Nils has informed in the DevBlog that the App for Grepolis won't be developed furthermore. There will be only improvments for bugs.
If you want to play a App-Game on your handy, you have other possibilities. You can play one of the newest games, as @* Arci * has been informed us.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
And why does it make it so hard for you to make such an event really fun to the app player here? Just because you have to play with the app because the PC is broken. I know a case personally, where the PC is broken and the player only with the app can be on the road .Please do not take it personally, but that is shit. Just because your PC is broken, you can not participate in Grepo Olympia. The app can at least still control and manage your cities. Just let you participate in Grepo Olympia.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

As stated before, grepolis is a Browser Game, which means it's supposed to get played from a browser.
If your computer is broken we're sorry, you can use the app to do something while waiting the new computer :(

DeletedUser

As stated before, grepolis is a Browser Game, which means it's supposed to get played from a browser.
If your computer is broken we're sorry, you can use the app to do something while waiting the new computer :(
You can not even jump over your shadows at such important events as Grepo Olypmia. This is an old event here, was once again really fun here. Please go to the players who must be with the app, the opportunity to enjoy this Event..Please

regards
Geisti